Sirius Black• pregnant• part two

Hey guys! Before you start reading can you go to a story called "the fan fiction awards" and nominate my story for the best imagines book? I would really appreciate it!! The instructions on how to nominate are in the book:) BUT LIKE REALLY! WE COULD WIN A AWARD GUYS
• E
"I just don't know what to say" stutters a shocked Remus Lupin. He had just found out that you and Sirius had a fetus growing inside of you. when did that happen? Why? How? Where?
As you can see Remus is very confused.

"Don't say anything at all. We're having an abortion" Sirius replied to Remus in a calm manor. Sirius was now not very fazed by the whole pregnant thing. All he wanted was the thought of raising a child gone. After this he would focus on you.
"An abortion? You already decided what your going to do?" Lilly gasped. She was still shocked by the whole idea of a small Sirius and you going around. She couldn't believe that they had been so careless as to have sex without protection. She thought you knew better.
"Yeah, we don't want to have to deal with a child for the rest of our lives. Especially when we're this young. We're still in Hogwarts for merlins sake!" You say frustrated with Lilly. She should know you, You never wanted kids.
Just then Sirius grabbed your hand and rubbed it in circular motions. This was soothing to you. You leaned into his touch and breathed in the smell of pine and explosives.
"Actually I'm about to do it right now." You shocked the group. You took out you want and whispered "fetus deletus". You felt a pang of pain in your abdomen but there was more pain in your heart. You unknowingly did not want to loose this child. You almost had grown a bond to it.
You noticed that everybody was looking a you concerned and sad.
"Well now that this is over who wants lunch?" You say trying to break the tension in the group.
"Hey we'll catch up with you guys" says Sirius looking into your eyes. He knew you better than anyone, you were not okay.
Once the others were gone you looked up at him and she'd only one tear. He whipped it away with his thumb and said "it's now you and me sweetheart"
He pulled you into a silent hug. It was one of those hugs where even on the darkest of days you would feel suddenly better.