New girl turns heads• Remus Lupin

You walked into the magnificent castle with anxiety pillowing on your shoulders and a brand new skirt.
It was your first day of your fifth year, and a new school.
New school, new friends, new life. That's how it goes. You have been moving schools your whole life because of your parents job. Maybe this time they will stay grounded and keep you at Hogwarts.
You took a few steps in and were immediately greeted by a stern looking woman with soft laugh lines on her face. Somehow beneath the hard exterior you could see a wonderful woman.
"Hello Ms, I am professor Mcgnagall. The transfiguration teacher and newly appointed head of Gryffindor. Now if seems you have already been sorted so we shall get you into the great hall for dinner. Welcome to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry" she spoke with a teacher like voice.
"Thank you Professor I do hope to enjoy my time here." You nodded as you two walked towards the great hall.
THe doors opened and suddenly all eyes were on you.
Whispers immediately broke out throughout the hall. What were they saying? Your anxiety kicked in.
You sat down at the Gryffindor table next to a long read haired girl who looked roughly your age and a tall boy with scars.
"Hello I'm Y/N" you stuttered nervously. You were always bad at meeting new people.
"Hey I'm Lilly, pleasure to meet you. I think your the new girl in my dorm" the redhead said with a smile. She seemed nice enough.
"I'm Remus Lupin" he boy said looking directly into your eyes. Something was different about the look he gave you. It had more emotion in it than you would think someone who you first met would have.
"Nice to meet you guys" you said while you continued to stare into his eyes.

"AND IM JAMES POTTER!!" Said a very enthusiastic boy who was obviously into the redhead girl, Lilly.
You chuckled and said "nice to meet you James, I'm Y/N"
"And I'm Sirius" said a devilish looking boy who was directly across from you. He gave off a vibe of mischief.
"Wanna join our friend group?" Asked James. You looked at there expectant faces and pondered the thought for a moment.
"Of course, I would love to" you said with a smile.
Then you noticed the boy, Remus was looking at you again. James and Sirius noticed it too.
Suddenly dinner was done and your plate disappeared.
You got up and walked to the common room. Which you probably wouldn't of found if it weren't for them.
"Can I talk to you?" Remus asked when the others had entered the room. He was looking into your eyes with that look again.
"Okay, what abou-" you started to talk but he cut you off with slamming the common room shut and pushing you up against a wall. Holy shit fucking dick what is he doing.
"Ever since I saw you at dinner I have not been able to keep you off my mind. I'm going to try something and hope your okay with it" he says then crashed his lips onto yours.
What the flipping fuck
A guy was kissing you who you just met
Not that you didn't mind though
You thought he was a sweet nice boy but this was a whole different side of him.
You were pinned against the wall with this boy, Remus lupin kissing you. His hand on the small of your back and bitting your lip as you kiss. It was really hot and unexpected.
He broke the kiss and looked into your eyes for a moment, breathless. You two were looking at each other for what felt like a while.
"What happens now?" He asked while he continued to look at you with that look he gives you. That look made you weak in the knees
"I want you to be mine"