Harry Potter

I posted the start of a Sirius Black fanfic! It is on my account and am going to update it as frequent as I can! Enjoy the chapter.
You hurried through the halls of Hogwarts trying to get to your best subject, Transfiguration.
Recently you have started to be late for everything.
Once you got to potions 10 minutes late.

Anyways, your full name is y/n y/m/n Weasley. Yes, Ronald Weasley's twin.

You finally got to class and there was only one seat next to Harry Potter. You and Harry have had a complicated relationship.
You two have been friends since first year but he has always seemed distant from you and you don't know why.
You have always thought of him as more than a friend though, you have been in love with Harry for a while now.
Sometimes you are the best of friends and sometimes he ignores you for days. Once he kissed you but then pretended like it never happened which is really annoying you.
You sit next to him and he gives you a quick smile and keeps taking notes. You pull out your notes and start to write at a insanely fast speed.
Class went by quickly with only one explosion that happened on the tips of Seamus's  hair.
You started to leave class because the day was done, suddenly Harry was at your side.

"Hey" you said shyly to him looking into his confusing eyes.
"Um hello" he said looking into your bright ones. Then he paused for a moment looking like he was pondering a idea and spoke softly saying "would you like to meet at the room of requirement when you are finished dinner?"
Did you even have to think of what you were going to say??! Obviously yes!

"Ummm sure, I would love to" you say to him with a look of wonder in your eyes.
"Great!! I mean um great see you there." He stuttered with a light smile on his adorable face.

You smile back at him shyly then walk away over to your room for a hour of free time.

As soon as you get to your you are immediately engulfed by a excited Hermione Granger.

"I saw everything! He wants to meet with you alone tonight! We got to get you ready!" She says with wide excited eyes.
Hermione immediately walks over to lavenders closet. The girl who has really nice date clothing in the dorm who would not mind.
She picked through a bunch of colourful dresses that she seemed to like and finally found the one she thought you would look good in. The picture below.

You immediately thought that it was perfect so you put it on with the necessary undergarments

When you were dressed you twirled around while Hermione clapped her hands with a big smile on her face. She then said "you look stunning! Harry is going to love it when he sees you!"

While she squealed you looked at yourself from head to toe inspecting what you looked like. Suddenly you heard the dinner bell.
"Come on let's go" you said to a overly excited Hermione
______________________

After dinner
you walk down to the room of requirement nervously twitching your thumbs, trying to think of how this meeting is going to go. Will you get together? Will he break the friendship? Only fate can tell.
______
You open the door to the room and see Harry sitting on a couch waiting for you. He looks up from whatever he was doing and smiles at you gently.

"Hey" you say shyly to him as he walks over to you
"Hello" he says taking a breath "your probably wondering why your here" he continued looking into your eyes

"It may have crossed my mind" you said in a flirty voice with a playful look in your eyes.
"Welllll, I brought you here to ask you a question" he said smirking

"Ask. Away" you say slowly as his hands slowly creep around you
"Kiss me if I'm wrong, but wizards are not real right?"

You smirked back at him and said "pucker up" before putting your full lips onto his.

You two kiss for a moment or two and then break apart.

"Y/n, will you do the honours of being my girlfriend?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes!" You said pulling his face towards yours.