Reputation• Lilly Evans

For all my girls who like girls:). Also I am dating a boy so my writing will get better.

Rain pounded down outside the caste windows. You were sitting in quite a warm room though. There was a beautiful fire, full of blues, yellows, reds, and orange colours.
You liked fire, it was one of the only stable things in the world. Fire could be the saviour in someone's life but could also consume you. A lot of the time you focused on the darker side of things though.
"Oh there you are! I have been looking for you for ages. Where were you? It is almost ten PM and you said you would meet me at nine thirty."
A soft voice spoke up into the room. You looked over your shoulder and caught a glimpse of fury red hair. Lilly Evans, your best friend. She reminded you of the fire in the fire place at times.
"Sorry I must of been distracted. What did you need me for?" You responded quickly.
"I was thinking we could have a girls night? A friend gave me a bottle of vodka their sister brought from Russia. We could make a drinking game?" Lilly suggested looking at you expectantly. She knew you were never one to drink much, but on occasion you said yes.
"Alright, but let's try not to do anything stupid tonight alright?"
You both did something stupid.
___________________________

"Boys are so fucking stupid! Like all they want me for is my body. I try so hard to be more than just s pretty face but that Potter boy exploits me and harass's me constantly in front of people who I want respect from. Black just goes from woman to woman not caring about feelings, he plays girls hearts to get to their bodies. Remus associates with them so he is guilty by association. And Peter is just a weak excuse for a man. I'm done with boys" Spoke Lilly loudly as she poured her fifth shot of that bottle of vodka. You two had been drinking for the past little bit. Lilly was the type to get drunk really quick and then sleep on the bench outside the common room. It took you a bit longer.
"Lilly boys have dicks so they aren't that bad" you mumble taking a bite of some sort of candy Lilly bought.
"But like dicks aren't even that good. It takes a lot for a guy to actually make me hot" she paused.
"If you know what I mean"
"Okay I get it" you paused smiling at her with a little glint of amusement in your eyes.
"Why couldn't guys be like you. Actually cares about my wellbeing. You ask if I'm doing okay. According to Sirius Black you are amazing in bed. And you would commit to me!" You spoke lying back on the bed.
"I have an idea" Lilly spoke with her voice wavering a bit. She seemed unsure of something.
"Would if we kissed a little?" She spoke softly looking at you completely vulnerable. You had never seen her like this. Or even thought this is what she wanted.
How did I feel about it? I never have looked at a woman and thought about kissing her. But maybe Lilly has? I guess I will have to find out.
"Just a bit" you mumbled looking at the girl. She slowly crawled over to where you were and got on top of you like the countless boys you've been with. Her red hair cascaded around you creating a barrier from anything other than you. It blocked out all the negativity in the world and all of the issues you had.
She had her pink lips parted lightly as she looked into your eyes. The startling green in them always got to you for some reason. Now I guess you knew why.
"Lilly what are we doing?" You spoke softly not breaking eye contact. Her pupils dilated slightly as you spoke.
"Not too sure but I truly don't give a flying fuck" she spoke lightly. After taking a deep breath she leaned closer to you. It was quite intimate and made you vulnerable.
Then suddenly she was kissing you. It was soft and light. Her lips tasted like strawberries and vanilla.
Lilly continued to kiss you as you rolled her over, with you now on top of her. Placing a hand on her small hip.
The kiss broke for a second and you opened your eyes to see the piercing green, that you now knew you loved.