Oliver Wood• candy heart

It's Valentine's Day which makes tomorrow the day where all the candy is on sale:)
"Morning" breathed a deep sexy voice. There was a faint smell of coffee on their breath. It made you want to turn around.
You slowly turned your head and came face to face with Oliver Wood. This boy was kind of smitten with you.
Of course, you have known since you met him but that never made you want to stop him from treating you the way he does.
You see, Oliver Wood was very attractive. He played sports. This made you have a itty bitty crush on him. You liked the way he looked.
You then noticed the proximity of how close you too were. You could smell the coffee on his breath and feel the heat radiating off his body. He must of just came from practice.
"What are you doing up this early? Thought you would be asleep till at least noon" he chuckles. A deep melodic laugh. Damn boy you think to yourself.
"I was going to sneak down to the kitchen and get breakfast. The house elf's like to have me over on Saturday's you know" you sputtered. He was making you nervous. The boy was so close. He was close enough to grab and kiss. You shook your head slightly and looked up into his chocolate brown eyes. He looked amused at you. He must be enjoying this.

"Well you better get on then" he whispered eve so slightly. His eyes were boring into yours. It made you gulp.
Then you turned around and started to walk off  towards the door to the common room. The click of your shoes echoing off the quiet room.

Then suddenly he spoke just before you were about to open the door nob.
"Happy Valentine's Day y/n"
You turned around and saw him holding a bag of candy hearts.
"Will you be mine?" He then asked you. It was so simple yet so sweet. He looked so vulnerable in that moment.
You slowly walked over to him with your shoes clicking against the hardwood floor and you looked at him for a moment.
Then you took his face in yours and kissed him. It was the best morning you had at Hogwarts.