James• Wedding

Hey guys! I'm back! Hope you enjoy! Also this is going to be loong!

You looked into the mirror nervously but excited at your everyday self that was being transformed by stylists into a pretty much new you.

Today is the day you change from a y/l/n to a Potter.

You and James Potter were getting married!

As you watched a lady who you didn't really know braid your hair into a fancy looking braid bun you think about the rest of your life ahead of you and you and James future path.

Oh you are excited!

Then suddenly the lady said "we are done, time for the dress!" With a happy tone.

The lady who you think was named Holly brought your dress that you and Mrs Potter picked out together with your mum.

The dress was long and strapless but still modest that was tight at the top and pooled out at your waist.
The dress had small diamonds all over the different layers of the dress that sparkled when you moved.

It was perfect; you looked perfect.

You gasped and said to the lady "thank you so much!" With a wide smile.

"Oh your welcome!" She said giving you a big smile.

"Miss soon to be Potter! It is time for the ceremony!" Said the peppy manager you hired for the wedding who's name was Cindy, but what do you care.

You follow her walking down the hall to a brides waiting room so James won't see you.

Uhh! I'm so excited!
You think to yourself and pull our wand out of your pocket and do a spell called littonfus that makes little colours come out of your wand until they are ready for you.

All too soon you hear a sharp knock on the door and Cindy comes out, she says "it's time!" With a wide excited smile

You walked out to the entrance to the ceremony and see Remus just leaving his spot.

You walk up to our best friend Marlene Mikinnon and look at her with a huge excited smile.

"I am nervous but excited!" You whisper to her happily.

"I am so happy for you!"

And then the music started and everyone started to get into line,and you hooked arms with your father and he started to tear up.

"Oh dad! Don't cry!" You say to him as a tear slides down his face.
"I'm just so happy to see how far you've come!" He says whipping his eyes and getting ready to walk.

Marlene just left and the flower girl is about to.

In a few seconds she starts to walk throwing golden and red petals, and then it is time.

You started to walk down the golden aisle and looked around the place; it looked pretty amazing.

It had beautiful small red trees that lined a golden path towards the centre.
There were little fairy lights all around the room with a roof that looked like the bewitched sky in the great hall of Hogwarts. You looked over to the alter to see James and all the people you hold close to you.

He had such a happy smile on his face that you almost ran towards him.

You finally got to the alter, so you walk up to James then slowly looked into his bright green eyes.

A/n just letting you know.. If you are religious this will not be in a religious form of a ceremony because I am not religious and would have no clue what I'm doing