Highschool Reunion• Harry Potter era

It was about five years after Harry Potter and his friends had graduated.
One day Harry Potter was searching through his owl mail and found a invitation to his Hogwarts high school reunion.
Huh, I didn't think that would happen. Harry thought to himself. With the battle of Hogwarts and all he assumed that everybody would've just been saddened from all the missing faces. But, there was the letter sitting on his table. Harry took a sip of his morning coffee and smiled. He was having flashbacks from the good times at Hogwarts. Many people remember them as VOLDEMORT VOLDEMORT VOLDY VOLDEMORT, but Harry remembered them as the times with his beloved friends. He did remember the bad times, but he tried to focus on the bright side of things. It kept him going.
"Ginny dear, Hogwarts is having a reunion for my class. It's on December 5th. Put it in the calendar." Harry called out to her.
After a moment or two Ginny came around the corner, she was absolutely glowing. Her hair had grown longer and a bit darker.
"Is that so? We better go!" She said and kissed him lightly on the lips. Ginny had just gotten a contract with the holyhead harpies. It had really made her happy.

_______________________________

Fast forward to the middle of the party

"HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY" yelled the hilariously drunk crowd. Everybody at the party was popping! Even Hermione Granger was drinking.
Back to the point, Harry Potter was currently chugging a bottle of vodka down. Was he having fun? Hell yeah. Will he probably regret it in the morning? Hell yeah.

As he finished off the bottle he held it up in the air. The crowd screamed. 

"WHO WANTS TO SEE ME JUMP OFF THIS BALCONY??!!!!!!!!!!" Harry yelled at the crowd. He was probably going to regret that too.
"HELLLLL YEAHHHHH" yelled the one, the only, Hermione Granger. As you can see, she was pretty intoxicated.
Harry Potter walked up to a three story balcony and looked down. He saw hundreds of people cheering and chanted his name, he also saw how far the jump was. If Harry Potter was sober he would of done the right thing and backed down, but no, he was drunk. So Harry Potter jumped from a three story balcony into a pool. Let's just say the next day he was bruised all over.

For a moment or two he stayed under the water. It was peaceful there, no noise. But Harry couldn't breath so he came up.

"HELL YEAH" Harry screamed at the crowd. Then everybody picked him up and he crowd surfed. The night was the muggle term "lit".