Happy Halloween• Sirius Black

"TRICK OR TREATTT" yelled a small child dressed familiarly like one of the Disney princesses. You couldn't tell which one she was.
     "What a nice costume! I got some lovely chocolate frogs for you." You spoke softly while the child grabbed it from your big bowl. Then they left without a goodbye. Kids these days..
     You walked back into the kitchen of the small head girl and boy apartment  and saw your lovely group of friends. Well they were more rowdy than lovely.
"James Potter! If you don't get off me I will leave this apartment and never come back. You know the only reason I'm here is for y/n." Huffed Lilly Evans. James was trying to tickle her without success. The boys had a bit of a thing for the two of you.
Who was the other boy you might ask? Well his name was Sirius Black. He was the most wild and adventurous of the two. Sirius has a sort of spunk to him that not many guys can achieve. You didn't know how to put it into words.
"Darling, honey bear. You know that I'm only doing this because you love it." James tried to charm her with his words. He might of been good at it with his wand, but words were another story. ((OMG THAT SOUNDED SO BAD))
Lilly was about to start yelling at the poor boy but then she saw you and calmed down a bit.
"Hello y/n, it is nice to see a civilized person." Lilly spoke clearly looking a bit angry.
When the boys noticed you enter the room something changed in the mood of the room. It was almost like they were trying to be impressive.
"Hello beautiful, come sit." Sirius said while patting down the couch between himself and James. James looked up at you almost like a lost puppy. Sirius however had a darker look in his eye.
You were a bit unnerved by this. The two boys were so interested in you. You don't get this much attention usually.
Lilly gave you a look that said 'help me' though. So you went to sit next to her and James. Sirius looked a bit saddened.
"How is the movie going?" You asked the group. There was a bit of awkward tension in the room. Both of the boys were obviously thinking about you, and Lilly was stuck with us.
"It is good, almost over though. How are the trick or treaters?" Asked Lilly. The room was dead silent for a moment. Tension was building between the two boys. They both liked you and you knew that. They have been fighting over you for quite some time. Sirius probably thinks James won or something stupid like that.
"Oh good. A bunch of kids are coming around. I do think that was the last one though."
"Good" Sirius spoke with a deep voice. He had a lot of emotion in him. You thought you should go talk to him.
You opened your mouth to speak but Lilly cut you off.
"Well I better head off to bed. Got a potions test tomorrow. See ya later guys!" She then darted off to her room and it was just you and the boys.
For a moment it was silent, the calm before the storm. But then it changed quickly.
"Y/n, it is time for us three to have a little chat. You know we like you, a lot. So stop using us. Just tell us which one you want" spoke Sirius Black softly.
You waited for a moment trying to pick what words you say. But then James suddenly stormed upstairs. Why? You had no idea.
"Sirius, I-I don't know what you mean by this.-" He cut you off.
"Oh you know fairly well. I like you a lot. Don't pretend you don't know. Let's just skip that and get to breaking my heart." He muttered to you quickly. You almost didn't understand what he said.
"How do you know how I feel" you spoke with emotion. He assumed that you like James, you knew that. Then you continued talking.
"How do you know what I feel? You have never actually asked me who I like or who I want. Would if I do like you? Would if I want you? How do you feel about that? You can't just assume my feelings." You yelled at the boy. He was being stupid. You might not know how you feel, but he shouldn't assume you don't like him.
You were about to speak again but then you noticed the proximity of your faces. He was very close. You could feel his hot breath on your face as you looked at him.
"Do you have feelings for me?" He asked with a low voice. It was so raw with emotion.
"Let's find out" you spoke softly, not breaking eye contact. Your pupils dilated while you looked at him. You were breathing harder than normal, and your heart felt like it was going to beat out of your chest,
His eyes flickered from your eyes to your lips. You knew where this was going. He was going to kiss you. You still were sure about your feelings but James was seeming a bit far away from your brain right now.
Sirius leaned in a bit closer. Your lips were inches from him. You could tell he was enjoying this moment. He had liked you for a long time. All those moments of laughter, sleepless nights, and detentions were finally worth it to Sirius Black because he was about to kiss the love of his life.
"You know what this means right" he spoke with a deep voice again. He was implying that you and him would be a 'thing' after this.
You blinked, meaning yes.
Suddenly something changed in his eyes.
He grabbed your face as gently as he could and kissed you like his life depended on it.
It was not a soft kiss, it was full of passion.
Your hands went up into his hair, running your fingers through it. You leaned back into the couch and he went on top of you.
Your lips parted for a moment as you look in a breath. Then your eyes fluttered open and looked him in the eyes. You knew there was not turning back from this.