Afraid...

-Next day-

Terrence POV

"Shutup lee!" i said laughing as me and lee walked down the street to get something to eat. Lee didn't tell me jussie and breyshere came along too. They were a pleasant surprise. It was just cool being away from the house and hanging with the guys. Even though i do miss my baby. "Guys..this whole guys time thing is awesome...it really is... But i miss taraji" i said blushing....it was a little bit embarrassing admitting to them that i missed her like that...but i really did. "Aww...terrence misses his girl" jussie said playfully nudging my arm. "It's just that she hasn't called or texted me all day since i left...not an "i love you...or "i miss you", or "safe flight"...nothing" i said feeling sad. Usually she was always blowing my phone up about how much she cared about me, but this time she didn't. "And even when she was in the middle of calling me baby, she corrected it saying terrence instead...i just hope i hadn't said or did anything wrong to make her upset.. I mean i know she was a little sad about hearing that i had to come out here right away and couldn't take her but..." they all looked so sad in the face... "Terrence call her...make sure she's ok...and if she wants you home then come home...we'll understand man...we will" they all said patting me on the back "we all care about taraji but your her guy...you mean more to her than anything else..and we know she means the same to you" lee said playfully punching my arm. "Thanks yall..im gonna call her right now and see how she's doing...go on in withought me I'll be in" i said to them as i stood outside the restaurant. When they went in i pulled out my phone and dialed her number. It rang...and rang.....and rang.....and rang. I waited and waited for her to pick up...but she didn't...it went straight to her voicemail. I called two more times...no answer. I was so confused...w-was she avoiding me?....

Taraji POV

The next morning i found myself asleep in the bathroom. bruises on My sides, face, and stomach were aching..but my lip was swollen too. I got up and listened to the door to see if derrick was still out there. The door was cracked a bit from him kicking it. I didnt hear a voice or footsteps or anything..thankfully i was alone behind the door..to myself. I missed terrence..i missed my baby...so much. I needed him. I Opened the door a little and poked my head out. i didn't see derrick anywhere. The first thing i did was tiptoe downstairs and looked for my phone. I was gonna call terrence and tell him he needed to come back. It was dark in the house...derrick had closed the curtains for some reason. When i found my phone i was so blessed. I tried to turn it on but it died...somehow. "Why cant i leave?..why am i trapped here?" i cried out. Next thing you know i hear someone coming into the house i thought it was terrence..but i wasn't sure. The door opens and it was derrick. I panicked. "Look who's up, waiting for daddy" he said running towards me. I tried to outrun him and go upstairs...but i could never outrun him. He grabbed me and pulled me by my foot down the stairs. "Derrick please no please stop hurting me...please don't" he ignored me and hit me in my face and ribs. I fell to the floor. "Don't you ever try and run from me girl" he said kicking me in my stomach. "Im...im sorry" i cried out. He picked me up and kissed me. "It's ok baby...i know you didn't mean to" he said giving me a smile. I saw crazy in his eyes. This man lost his mind..one second he's beating me...the next he's caressing me and caring for me. Thankfully the house phone rang just when i was about to give up. "Hm. Wonder who that could be." he said putting me down rougly. I just fell to the floor as i threw up blood. He ran to the phone and checked the caller ID. "Ahh it's my best friend terrence...he's probably wondering how your doing...aww isn't that sweet..I'll just let him know." he said picking it up. I ran towards him and grabbed his arm trying to get the phone. He threw me off causing me to fall off the floor since i was already weak. He put it on speaker. "Hello terrence" he said into the phone. "Hey derrick...is taraji there...i kinda miss her...i wanna talk to her" terrence said. "Yea she just came back from um...her dad's house". Derrick said looking over at me with evil eyes. I was just there rocking back and forth sobbing. My body was in so much pain..and i was losing it as well. "Her dad's house?...her dad is...um..nvm..ok..well let me speak to her." terrence said. "Um..no problem" derrick said picking me up by my arm. "Do you think you could leave us alone...to talk in private" terrence said. "Oh...sure...no problem terrence" derrick said as he put his hand on my neck and trailing it down to my shirt pulling on the collar. "Here she is" he covered the phone up with his hand and whispered into me ear."don't snitch, bitch" and smacked me on my ass so hard it made me jump. He handed me the phone roughly and went upstairs. "H-hello" i answered. "Hey baby! I missed you...are you mad at me..you havent been calling me...or texting me at all" he asked. I just broke into tears. "Terrence i miss you so much you just don't know..."i whispered into the phone. "Baby what's wrong....something up?...tell me.." he begged. "Terrence it's derrick!!...help me please!!...he's been..." next thing you know i feel something sharp go through my stomach. I fell to the ground dropping the phone. The last thing i remember is seeing derrick standing over me smiling...and hearing terrence yell through the phone "baby what...what is he doing....taraji...taraji baby please....fuck it! Im on my way...im coming for you baby...." before i blacked out.

Terrence POV

Oh shit! I shouted running past the guys out the resturaunt. "Aye man where you going!" shouted breyshere. "I gotta leave...i think somethings going on with taraji...something bad. I gotta go see whats going on!" they all gasped. "Well fuck it were coming too!" shouted jussie. We quickly all headed for the airport. "Im coming home baby...im coming home...."

TBC...