You Don't Mean Anything To Me Anymore.

The Morning After

Taraji POV

I woke up naked and in the arms of Adam. I turned to look at him and he was staring at me. "What?" I said drousily and smiling. "Nothing..I just can't believe we did that.." he said into my neck and kissing it. "Mm no I have to go..I have to go to work.." I moaned closing my eyes. "Mm Mm..you're staying in bed with me all day..and I can cook you breakfast.." he said kissing me. "Mm you cook?" I asked him. "You know I cook.." he said biting my neck. I moaned and chuckled. "But I gotta go..I'll get in trouble and Terrence doesn't know where I am. If he sees me at work he'll try to take me home.." I said rolling my eyes. "Then looks like you're not going.." he said hugging me. "What made you want me all of a sudden anyways?" he asked me. "Eh...I got tired of Terrence. He basically said that I was a crazy bitch." I said yawning. "Well that doesn't seem like a good guy.." he said kissing me. "You're right, ugh fuck Terrence." I said kissing him back and we ended up spending the whole day in bed. When we finally went outside it was 4:30pm.

We were driving around and then I realized my needles again. "Oh shit." I whispered to myself. "Um..do you mind taking me to the docter right quick?" I asked him. "Is something wrong?" he asked alarmed. "No...no. I just have to pick up a prescription.." I said and he nodded and took me. I went inside and found my doctor. "Hey! How are you?" she asked me hugging me and she could tell what I was there for and that I was being a bit jumpy. "H-hi..um I need my um...medicine.." I said to her. "Oh! Ok come on.." she said and I followed behind her quickly. She took me into her office and got some needles out of a drawer and handed them to me. "You already know how to inject yourself right?" she asked me and I nodded. "Well...talk to me..how have you been? Are you and Terrence still going strong?" she asked me and I shook my head. "No actually..we aren't together anymore because he said that he thinks that I'm crazy.." I said sighing. "Well...you know what those shots are for. Nobody can know that you have this thing if you aren't ready to tell them ok? Are you in a relationship with someone else now?" she asked me. "Yeah...I guess so. He's outside." I told her. "Oh...are you experiencing anything? You look a bit worn out...almost unhealthy..have you been crying?" she asked me and I shrugged. "Ok..can I be honest with you?" I asked her and she nodded. "Of course.." she said smiling. "Ok..so. After I got out of here I started hallucinating a bit...at least that's what Terrence calls it. It's like I keep getting these strange voices and thoughts about my ex in my head.." I said sighing and I started to freak out. "Ah...take your shot.." she said and I opened the top and injected it and calmed down. "Do you want to go to a therapist maybe?" she asked me and I shook my head. "I already went and it didn't help.." I told her and she sighed. "Hm..have you tried maybe some relaxing activities?" she asked me. "I went on a trip..but that just seemed to make everything worse.." I told her and she nodded. "Well I don't know what to tell you..I mean the shots may work but otherwise you're going to have to conquer this on your own.." she said and I groaned. "Oh I don't want to keep your NEW partner waiting..but just think about Terrence from time to time. I think he really loves you.." she said smiling. I shrugged and we walked out together. I waved her goodbye and I got back in the car with Adam. Once he saw me he looked angry but then started smiling. "Are you ok?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yeah..I'm fine." he said nodding. "You got everything?" he asked me and I nodded. We went to a small restaurant and got some wings. It was pretty fun. I saw that my phone kept blowing up with texts from Terrence. "COME HOME! PLEASE I MISS YOU!" the text read. My phone kept going off and adam grabbed it and looked at the messages. "Why can't he understand that you belong to me now?" he asked seriously. "What?" I asked confused. He turned to look at me.

"I said

"I said..." he said placing his hands around my neck applying a bit if pressure. "That you belong to me now." he said putting his two fingers into my mouth as I sucked on them and looked at him. He pulled them out and started the car. "You got that?" he asked me sternly. "Yes.." I said smiling. I'm glad he knows how to treat a woman. We went back to his house and after being there for about 10 minutes I realised that I left my phone in the car. "Adam do you mind if I go to your car to get my phone?" I asked him. He got up and walked towards me and I felt my heart start to race. He put me against the wall and put his hand on my neck. "You're not going anywhere." he told me. "But I gotta get my- "you don't have to get anything unless I say you do. You listen to me. You got that?" he asked me sternly and I smiled and nodded. He walked away and I smiled at him as he left.

I decided to lay down since I had nothing else better to do

I decided to lay down since I had nothing else better to do. Adam was sweet...he always took up for me and now that we're together he's treating me even better. Of course I'll listen to him and do what he says. Why not? It's what I learned to do. Not from my parents though. I played with my fingers and I eventually fell asleep. I was in the living room by the way. Woke up and it was morning.  I felt someone nudging me. I opened my eyes to see Adam hovering over me. "Good morning sleepy head.." I said smiling. He didn't smile back. "Get up and go shower. We have somewhere to go." he said and walking away. "Are you sure you don't want to get in with me?" I asked while his back was turned and he stopped and peered over his shoulder. "Get in the damn shower." he said seriously and turning away. I smiled and giggled. I washed out my clothes I had on yesterday and then showered. I refused to go back to the a house with the cast. I don't want to see any of them ever again. Especially Terrence. I got out and while I was drying off Adam barged in and put me against the wall and started kissing me. "Adam!" I said laughing. "Shut the fuck up and take this dick." he said putting himself inside of me. I wasn't wet, but I was only wet from when I was in the shower. He roughly bounced me on top of him and then when we was done he just got me off of him and left out. I was sitting at the counter and he walked in. "Do you know a man by....Derrick Oliver?" he asked me and my mouth dropped open..

TBC...