The Dream.

-Next Morning-

-Next Morning-

Taraji POV

I woke up in terrences arms the next morning. It was a good morning even though my bad habits are making it rough sometimes. I'm just hoping i don't break down and do things all over again, because that's been coming to my mind lately. I try to prevent it, but first time bad habits are always the hardest to break. I saw in the urge to smoke right now actually, even though i just started doing it a couple days ago...when i snapped. I haven't been getting any flashbacks lately, but i fear that it may be something happening soon. I felt terrences arms wrap tighter around me. I dozed back off since he was so comfortable and warm...

*The Dream*

I woke up in a room. I looked around and it seemed familiar. It was graces home...just like how it was in real life. I got out of the bed and a t.v turned on. I walked up to it and i saw footage of a familiar woman....was it me? It was. I watched me on the screen through someone else's point of veiw. It was terrences. I saw as i dropped the bottle onto the floor, and how i punched grace in the face and threw the champagne bottle at terrence. Then the screen changed. I saw me in the club partying...i was appalled. I stared at the screen in terror at how I was acting. was that really me? I couldn't believe myself. I watched myself as i smoked and drank...and also grinded on every dude. No...that can't be me. I felt unaware of doing those things. The screen flickered again and derrick popped up. I jumped back. "Hello.." he said smiling. "Why are you messing with me?" i asked him on the screen. "Oh because baby girl you're mine...all mine...remember? I made my mark on you...you're specially branded, just check" he said. I looked at my shirt and lifted it up revealing my stomach. My stomach read "PROPERTY OF DERRICK" engraved into my skin. I gasped. "No please...i don't..-"don't what? Love me? You cant even say it. Admit it...you can't get enough of me.." he said. Was it true? I felt myself about to cry. "Aww is she about to cry? Aww daddy's here for you...come here and let me hold you.." he said. Next thing you know the screen shuts off. I let out a breath of relief and held my chest as i continued panting. I felt myself bump into something and i turned around the see derrick hovering over me. "Come here.." he said as i backed away. "Please no...please! Leave me alone I'm sorry..!" i shouted as i continued backing up. I tried to make a run for it towards the door but it shut leaving me trapped. "Don't run baby.." he said walking towards me. I tried to run away from him but he grabbed my arm slamming me against the wall. He placed his hand around my neck choking me a bit roughly. "Now remember what i said about running away.." he said. He tilted my head to the side and started kissing me on my neck. I let out a terrified moan, since i was basically forced to do it. I didn't want this. Where was terrence? I've been so blind..he's all i want. "Get off me!" i shouted. He ignored me pushing me onto the bed. Uh oh...i remember this. I saw the door open and there stood terrence. "Terrence!" i shouted. "Oh...hey buddy...how are you?" derrick asked him. "Good. I see you've got a wild one on your hands...ahh me and her had good times..sometimes you just get bored.." said terrence. I looked at him shocked. "Hey I'll see you later ok? Got something to get back to.." derrick said laughing. What the hell was going on? "Hey sure i get it...do whatever you want with her man." said terrence as he walked into the middle of the room. Derrick pulled out terrences golden gun and aimed it at him. Terrence just stood there with a friendly look on his face. "No! You are not about to kill him!" i shouted standing up and getting in front of the bullet just in time when derrick shot the gun. I braced myself for the feeling of the bullet. The bullet went straight through me...didn't even feel it. It went through me as if i was water. I turned around and see terrence still standing there with the bullet it his forehead as blood leaked over his face. "Terrence.." i said scared. He laughed and fell onto the floor, dead. I gasped as i bent down. "Derrick why did you kill him?! You psychotic asshole!" i shouted turning to face him. "Kill who?" he asked me. "Terrenc-" i turned around and Terrence as gone. I got up and turned back around to see derrick there smiling. "Now come here and give daddy a kiss.." said derrick grabbing me by my waist. "No! Get off me!" i shouted crying. "You know you love me. Just say it and I'll let you be mine forever" he said leaning in. "No. I don't love you! I never did and i never will!" i shouted. He kept leaning in and i felt my body start to unresist. I started to feel myself lean in. I kept trying to back away but it's like...i couldn't. "Say it." said derrick inches away from my lips. "I love you.." i said completely leaning in as our lips made contact...

*End Of Dream*

"NO! I DON'T LOVE YOU DERRICK" i shouted jumping up. My shirt was completely filled with sweat i was dripping and panting. Terrence jumped up from my shouting. "Oh my god...i think I'm in love with him...no matter what i do i can't get away...i might as well just give in" i said under my breath. I got out of the bead and started pacing and panting around the room. "Baby are you ok?" he asked me getting up and looking scared. Seeing him ok changed my attitude. I ran over to him and hugged him all my might. "Baby what happened?" he asked me kissing my head. I just cried loudly into his arms. "Baby?" he asked me. "I had...a nightmare....about..um.." i said looking up at him he sighed loudly and kissed me. I pulled away cautiously before leaning in slowly again. "Let me guess it was about derrick...what did he do this time?" he asked me. "He killed you right in front of me and i fell in love with him.." i said shyly. He sighed and slowly moved my arms from around him. "Why am i not surprised." he said seriously before leaving the room. I hurried and followed behind him as i eyed the room suspiciously. He went downstairs and into the fridge. "What do you mean?" i asked him. "You know exactly what i mean." he said sternly. I sighed and ran my finger through my hair. "You just don't understand do you..?" you've never been so stuck on someone that you don't know what to do, to sit up and have nightmares about that person as he haunts you and your mind every. Damn. Day." i said tearing up. Terrence froze looking away from me. "I just wish you listened...not just worry about how my actions will affect YOU and not myself." i said walking away from him. He chased after me picking me up and sitting me onto the kitchen counter kissing me. I wiped it off and sniffed. "Don't say that. You know I love you...and I'm sorry i didn't see what you wanted me to notice..you run through my mind all day. I have dreams about you not nightmares. All these past days I've been sitting up all night watching over you making sure you sleep ok, and doing my absolute hardest to make you happy again." he said looking into my eyes. I kissed him with all my might. "You're lucky we're not at home" he said winking at me as he captured my bottom lip with his teeth. We smiled at eachother. I looked over his shoulder and saw derrick standing there with the golden gun to terrence head. "Terrence watch out!" i shouted pushing him out of the way. I blinked and no one was there. I started feeling insane again. "Taraji baby nobody's there.." said terrence grabbing me by my waist gently. I sighed and looked up at him. "He won't leave me alone.." i said as i looked at the ground. I wiped my face exhaling loudly. Why is all of this so hard to deal with? I don't think that dream meant absolutely nothing, do you?

TBC...