Working On It

Terrence POV

The next morning me and taraji were in bed and she's just been so sad. It's a shame how because of derrick we couldn't have a child. Sadly he's already dead so i can't kill him again. I had taraji in my arms and was snuggled into her. "Baby wake up.." i said kissing her cheek. She got up and sighed as she sat on the side of the bed. I heard her start to sob and i sighed. I wanted to cry too, but i know she wants me to be strong for her. I kissed her head and she wiped her tears. "We can keep trying ok baby?" i asked her. "No! There's no point. I don't want to try and end up getting disappointed again. There is no POINT!" she shouted standing up. I sighed and watched her as she walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. I honestly didn't know what else to do besides try. I didn't think an opperation was going to fix this, and i know taraji doesn't want another scar anyways. Then i got an idea. We could go to a sperm bank and me and tarajis sperm could be mixed together then BAM! A baby! I don't know why i didn't think of this sooner. I ran to the bathroom door and knocked. "Baby come out i got an idea to help us have a kid!" i shouted excitedly. In about 30 seconds she swung to door open. "You do?! What is it?" she asked me. "Ok i don't know much about sperm banks and how they work but maybe we could go and mix our sperm together in order to create a baby" i said looking at her. She looked as if she was thinking about it and her eyes lit up. "Baby maybe that could work but.." she said as her excitement died down. "But what baby?" i asked her. "What if it doesn't work?" she asked me. "If it doesn't work then our only chance left is to adopt...i would like to adopt a child too...if you want" i said to her and she shrugged. "I hope it works, because if it doesn't then you're not getting any for awhile" she said smiling at me. "Why not?!" i asked saddened. "Because it was your idea" she said and i sighed, hoping that it would work. I really wanted a kid, especially with taraji. I got my clothes and got into the shower. When i came out i went downstairs and started cooking breakfast. "What do you wanna eat baby?" i asked taraji, who was sitting at the table on her phone. "Pancakes..." she said as i smiled nodding and getting the pancake mix. I made her pancake in the shake of a heart and gave or too her, with whip cream and strawberries, bananas, and blueberries on top. "Aww baby it's so cute..thanks" she said kissing me and grabbing the syrup. "Anything for you gourgous" i said back grinning. "The crew is going to the beach today... should we go?" i asked taraji and she nodded. We packed our stuff and went to jussie house where we all met up. "Hey guys!" jussie said hugging us both as we came in and sat down. Everyone was there, tarhonda too, everyone. We ate before we left and we headed out. It was so many of us that we had to go in seperate cars. Some were in jussies, some were in yazz, and some were in graces, while me and terrence were alone. We felt better being in the car by ourselves. While he was driving he reached over and grabbed my hand. We looked at eachother and we smiled.

Taraji POV

"I love you" he said kissing my hand. "I love you too" i said as i blushed. We made it and got out of our cars. We got a nice spot and relaxed.

(The beach)

(The beach)

Everyone went to the changing rooms to change. Me and terrence shared one since it was big enough. When he took off his pants i bit my lip at him. "What?" he asked smiling. "I want sum.." i said grabbing it. He kissed me and gently took my hand off. "Maybe when we get back ok? No more public sex" he said laughing. I shrugged and started changing. He watched me and i teased him. "Now you look like you want sum" i said as i shook my ass. "Now defidently when we get back.." he said smacking it. I changed into my bathing suit and he smiled. "Damn you beautiful" he said kissing me. When terrence put on his shorts i laughed. "Ha you got on flower ones!" i said laughing. "Hey they were on sale!" he said back crossing his arms. "Terrence we have money so that excuse was very cheap" i said kissing him. "I guess I'll put my jeans back on then" he said taking the shorts off. I stopped him. "Stop being a big baby you look sexy in them to me..my little flower boy mmm" i said winking at him. He smiled and kissed me. We came out when we were done changing. Everyone joined in together since we all got done changing at similar times.