Fixing you.

-Next Morning-

Terrence POV

I stayed up all night watching over taraji, i just couldn't believe her last night...it's nothing like I've ever seen before. It's like her body was taken over. She was asleep right now but was getting up in the middle of the night to throw up the gallons of alcohol she's been having. I was really sick of this, it wasn't supposed to be like this...where's the happy ending? Guess you don't get Rhode in real life. I had my arms wrapped around her tightly and she gladly didn't even mind. She actually snuggled up closer to me. I wasn't mad at her that much for what she did last night...i was more disappointed because i just pictured her doing better than that. She had no idea that she was doing those things...she was drunk and drugged...i even found out someone slipped her ecstasy...she had.more than enough of those. When i was taking her home she went sort of crazy...

-Flashback to last night-

I was driving in graces car on my way back to the house and taraji was in the backseat high and as drunk as a kite. "Hey....can i ask you something?" she said to jussie as she barley kept her eyes open. "Um..sure.." said jussie. "WHERE'S THE FUCKING BLOW!?" she shouted laughing as jussie covered his ears confused. Taraji opened the sunroof and stood in it. "TURN UP BITCHES!" she shouted drinking the water i gave her to relax her stomach. "Aye wassup lil mama wanna get out that car and take sum real wood?!" shouted some drunk guy while i was at a stop light. "Shii hell yea baby!" taraji shouted as i sighed loudly. "No nigga she's mine now move the fuck on!" i shouted at him mean mugging him. "Man fuck you!" shouted the guy. I didn't bother with him because he was drunk anyways...people say anything when they're drunk...like *ahem* somebody. "Taraji please get out of the Sun roof..." i said to her. "No." she said back as i shook my head. "Play my song!" she told me. I put in her new favorite song Body-Dreezy.

"I'm about to catch a body!" taraji sang grinded her hips to the song. Good thing that the guys were in the backseat and couldn't really get a veiw of taraji ass, since it was all over the place. We drove by some guys throwing up gang signs and taraji did them back as if she was used to it. I rolled my eyes and just focused on getting her home. She reached into her shoe and pulled out some weed and a lighter. I didn't notice until i smelled it. "Nothing like sum loud.." said taraji taking a big puff and sitting back down. "Taraji what the hell put it down!" shouted breyshere. "No the fuck?!" shouted back taraji. They eventually took it from her and threw it out of the window...

When we got home i carried taraji into the house bridal style since she fell as soon as she got out of the car. "Who is that?" taraji asked me when we walked pass a mirror in the house. "That's you baby.." i told her. She gasped. "That's me?!" she said amused. I nodded. "But how is that me...when I'm over here? I have a twin!" taraji shouted smiling. I loved seeing her smile but not this way, if you know what i mean. "No baby it's....*sighs* yes you have a twin.." i said grinning slightly at her. She laughed as i took her upstairs. I stood her up and tried to get her out of her dress. "Oh you tryna be freaky huh?" she said grinning. I shook my head smiling. She rolled her eyes saddened. I guess she finally forgot about derrick..hopefully. I'm thinking about taking her to a therapist tomorrow, i think it's best. I tried to get her out of her shoes and she nearly fell onto the floor. I stood her back up as she ran from me going into the bathroom. She hunched over the toilet bowl and vomited so much she cried. She hugged the side of toilet and started crying. I got on the floor with her and held her. "Terrence.." she said quietly. "Yes baby.." i said kissing her head. "Help me..." she said crying louder. I kissed her forehead. "I will baby...i promise i will." i promised her. I bathes her and put her in pajamas...i wouldn't dare just let her sleep in the bed looking all dingy from partying...i wanted to take care of her. I picked her up and took her to bed. I took myself a shower and when i came out, she was already asleep...