Finishing Buisness..

Taraji POV

I woke up at 5 a.m in my hospital bed..my bruises were almost gone..and the swelling on my lips too, along with my stab wound. Terrence had his arms around me. Somehow he knew how i was awake and he woke up too. "baby try to go back alseep ok?" he whispered. I shook my head and held my stomach. He gently kissed my cheek and whispered "it's the bruises again?" i nodded. I just had stitches from the knife wound now and it was amazing how fast it was healing up. "Baby i don't know about this time...because you moan and it makes me want to go further and i wouldn't dare do that to you with the condition you're in right now. No matter how close i go to being about too..i catch myself." he whispered. I smiled and turned over to be face to face with him. We were inches away from eachothers lips. I smiled at him and nodded. "I love you" he said gently kissing my lips. I kissed him again after he broke the kiss. "You made so much progress yesterday...you ate...which made me so proud...today maybe try something bigger?" he asked putting his forehead to mine. I smiled and nodded. He gently kissed my forehead. "We were so proud we were all up in there acting like fools...and you laughed..especially when jussie fell" he said lightly laughing. I started laughing again lightly too. "There it is..there's that laugh. that was one of the things that made me fall in love with you" he said smiling. I leaned in and kissed him lightly. I felt a tear rolled down my eye. I loved this man so much it hurt. He wiped my tear and wrapped both of his arms around me still facing face to face. "Sleep beautiful" he said kissing my forehead. I smiled and slowly dozed off. And to sleep we went...

-next morning-

Terrence POV

The next morning i had my arms wrapped around taraji. I looked over and saw that she was asleep...i was so happy, but i was pretty much too tired to celebrate..and i didn't want to wake her with my loudness. I kissed her on her cheek and quietly got up to go get something from the restaurant. Hospital food is not for me..i would get taraji something but she just started back eating so i don't wanna push it..and even if she was perfectly fine with eating if she ate too much it would stretch her stitches...and that would hurt like hell im sure. When i got up she grabbed my arm. She whined "nooo" through her mouth with a babyish frown on her face. "Im just going to go get some food, baby...I'll be back" i said kissing on her hand. I tried to walk away again but she grabbed me again and whined. "Whaaat" i playfully whined making her laugh. She motioned her finger for me to come for her and she sat up. I walked over to her and she motioned for me to kiss her. I slowly bent down and gently kissed her. She tried to hold me there but i had to pull away and she smiled. She looked like a little kid, like a kid who's been completely destroyed but is still somehow strong and adorable. The nurse came in to check on her. "Let me see your stitches, hun" she said as taraji showed her her stitches. There's a good chance we could get some out today..maybe a few and put some advanced healing medication on it" the nurse said looking at her stitches carefully. Taraji looked at me with hope and smiled a little. I smiled back..i couldn't help not too. "Don't worry...you won't feel much except the sting from the needle with the numbing medicine. Taraji started to panic a bit..she's always been afraid of needles, always. "She's always had a big fear of needles" i told the nurse. "Relax..it's not that bad i promise" she said assuring her. She slowly nodded and got up with the nurse to go to a different room. I tagged along until we reached the room. When they were going in taraji grabbed for me. "Mind if i come in...she'll feel much better that way" i told the nurse. She nodded and taraji smiled as i walked in with her. When the door slammed taraji jumped and i had to calm her down. "Relax im here" i said kissing her on the cheek. She blushed and looked at the nurse in the corner of her eye. I helped taraji up on the desk and told her to lay down. She laid down and the nurse got the needle. It was like a butterfly needle which meant it was a little bit bigger, which was terrible for taraji. She saw it and started panicking but i grabbed her and gently kissed her. "You got this ok..take it..which i know I've said many times before" i said to her making her blush alot. She laid back down and offered her hand out for me to grab it. I grabbed it and kissed it. I saw a tear go down her eye. "Look at me...just keep looking at me" i told her and she made eye contact with me. Then the nurse started to stick the needle in the wound and taraji turned her head. "Look at me...look at me" i told her and gently kissed her. She smiled and it was over. "See? Its over" i told her. Then the nurse got the tweezers and started to pull some out. When she was done she flushed it with water and applied the advanced healing medication. "With this stuff it should be healed in about two days." said the nurse. Taraji smiled at me and i winked at her and she blushed. She was so cute at times i couldn't stand it...it's what i loved about her. She got up and she held my hand as we walked back to the hospital room. When we got back she showed me her stomach with such excitement. "im guessing you feel better now" i said as she hugged me. I gently kissed her lips and she blushed again. "Im gonna go get something to eat ok?" i said as i headed for the door. She whined again and grabbed my arm. "Baby..I'll be back ok..you don't want me to leave?" i asked her and she shook her head putting her head down and looking up at me. "I'll be right back i promise" i said kissing her forehead. She looked sad and just slumped on the bed turning away from me. "Baby..." i said to her but she didn't respond of course. I went over and slowly pecked her neck. She turned over with tears in her eyes. I kissed her multiple times. "If you let me go, I'll be sure to bring you something special back" i told her and she smiled and slowly nodded. "You'll let me go?" i asked. "Mhm" she shyly responded. I kissed her and went out.

I went to McDonald's and got a large burger that I'll spilt with taraji since I'll have to work her up to eating again since her stitches are out and she has the advanced healing medication. I also got some large fries for us and i also stopped by a store to get her a huge teddy bear that was taller than her and said "i love you" on it. I also got a large fruit punch and headed back. When i made it back to the hospital taraji had fallen asleep. I wanted her to eat..but i wanted her to rest too, but of course she ended up waking up anyways. "Im back baby" i said smiling at her and giving her the bear. She gasped and hugged it like a little kid. Then went over and hugged me too. She gently kissed me and i showed her the food. I washed my hands and broke a peice of the burger off, i couldn't use a knife because they had taken all sharp objects from her since her suicide attempt. I handed taraji a peice and she stared at it and sighed. "C'mon..i know you're hungry baby...and i know you like food" i said smiling. She weakly smiled back and slowly rised the burger up to her mouth and took a small bite. I kissed her on the forehead. "That's my baby" i said as she took another small bite and sighed in satisfaction. "I know you missed them" i said smiling at her she blushed and tried to turn the other way but i still know she did. I kissed her on the cheek from behind her and gave her some fries one by one. Thankfully she was eating them. When i tried to give her another, she stopped me and pointed to her stomach. "Your full?" i asked her and she nodded. "Well at least you ate something...that was alot for you too, which is good" i said kissing her on the forehead getting up to throw the bag away. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to her. She stood herself up on her knees and looked into my eyes smiling. I smiled at her and she kissed me. I smiled. "Baby...i know this is maybe not the right time to bring this up..but...please...tell me what that son of bitch did to you..." i pleaded holding her. She pulled away from me and shook her head. "Why...is it that bad?" i asked...and i regretted it. She backed away from me with a sad look on her face. She started to freak out a bit as she started to remember the bad memories...but i grabbed her. "Im sorry...im sorry...im an ass..im so sorry...of course it was that bad...im sorry" i said crying too. She put her head into the crook of my neck and started to cry. "I just want to know...so when i get him I'll make sure he knows why" i said smiling at her. She slowed down crying and i wiped her tears and gently pecked her lips. "Please talk to me" i said with tears down my face. She shook her head. "Please!" i said dropping down to my knees and grabbing her hand. I put my forehead to her hand looking at the ground with my eyes closed. "Please.." i hoped. All i needed was to hear her wonderful voice. "Terrence.." i heard her whisper. I immediately brightened up. "You spoke..you really just spoke to me!" i said grabbing and spinning her kissing her passionately on her lips. She nervously smiled and blushed looking away. "Tell me..please?" i begged hugging her. "Terrence...no" i heard her lightly say. "Im begging you...nothing's gonna happen...i promise...nothing." i said with trust in my voice. She had fear in her eyes..the most fear I've ever seen in my life. "He..he tried to..-to kill me" she said crying again and i hugged her. "He hit me, kicked me...he made me obey him..he-he raped me" she said crying as loud as she could. I wanted to kill this man..for hurting my baby like this...having her traumatized like this...afraid to even speak to me..tried to kill herself..afraid of everyone...crying every night thinking she would never get away...starving herself!..i couldn't take this. I tore from her and trashed the room. I threw the chairs everywhere. Punching the door. "Fuck you derrick oliver...i will kill you...i don't care what anyone says" i yelled trashing the room. "Terrence..please" i heard taraji say backing away from me. I didnt want to be raging and scaring her like this, but i couldnt put up with this any longer. I started to panic..i couldn't take this...no...he's not getting away with this. "Im killing him" i said storming put the room. Taraji tried to chase after me. "Baby no. You're not coming with me..because if i don't come back, i want you to know..i love you..i always will, don't you forget that" i told her giving her my may-be last kiss. "Terrence no..please!" shouted taraji crying. I gave her a weak smile and walked away. I will kill derrick oliver...

TBC...