No! I've Hit The End..And I Couldn't Even Say Goodbye Correctly...

Continued

3rd Person POV

After about two hours taraji was still bleeding out and unconscious. Eventually Adam got sick of her making a mess and patched up her gash on her back. He then heard a car spear to a curb outside and felt confused. It was Terrence and the cast coming in. Terrence was able to find out where Adam lived from lee because they need that info when people get on the show. Him and the cast started banging on the door and kicking it. Adam cursed to himself and then got up taraji and put her in the bathroom in the tub to hide her. They broke in and Adam was standing at the top of his staircase grinning. "Well hello there.." he said waving with the gun in his hand.

(His house)

(His house)

"Where the fuck is my woman you physco?!" shouted Terrence and Adam chuckled. "Oh..she's in here somewhere..I have to clean up the mess she made.." he said signaling to the pool of her blood. "You mother fucker!" shouted Terrence. The women weren't with him because that'd be to dangerous. It was only Terrence, jussie, trai, and Jussie. Terrence and the guys charged up the stairs and Terrence had himself a gun this time. Adam aimed it at them and they all froze in place. "Come on. Come on charge at me. You think you're so tough because you took my mans life...now I'm going to take tarajis mans.." he said laughing hysterically the fool was crazy. "I was so wrong to call her crazy.." said Terrence to himself. "No you weren't. The bitch is crazy. Have you seen her injection needles by any chance? As in read them? The bitch has anxiety." Adam said and Terrence gasped, feeling like a fool for not noticing how obvious that was. "Where is she??!" shouted Terrence. "Why don't you look around?" asked Adam laughing. Jussie was behind him and he hit him with a bat making him fall to the floor. He winced as breyshere got the gun from him but Adam grabbed his leg making him fall. Terrence punched him in the face and grabbed it. "You have nothing now. I can smell your fear." he said grinning. "But I still have your bitch out bleeding to death somewhere in here.." he said chuckling. Terrence shot the gun at him but Adam dodged out of the way...

Taraji was in the bathroom passed out in the tub.

She made a small sound and eventually opened her eyes

She made a small sound and eventually opened her eyes. She could hardly see from the black eyes she had. "So...much..pain.." she groaned as she made a sound as if she was about to cry. "WHERE IS SHE YOU ASSHOLE!?" she heard a voice shouted from upstairs. "T-Terrence?" she said coughing..