Feeling Better..

-one week later-

Taraji POV

I woke up smiling more actually...my bruises were healing but it was still a little left on my stomach and sides. Terrence kissing them actually were healing them. He had his arms around me. I was starting to trust him more and more. But sometimes when he lifts his arms up i do flinch a bit..just a bit. The swelling on my lips slowly was going away..but they were still swollen a bit. I still didn't trust breyshere and jussie that much though...and still never spoke..or ate...i was still a bit depressed. But i was exercising my muscles and was stronger now. But sometimes i would still break down and cry...i was still a bit fragile but making progress, but for some reason im still afraid of...something........

Terrence POV

My baby was slowly making more progress by the minute. It's a blessing. I know she still hasn't been talking or eating...or was still a bit scared...but she trusted me Now..when She's scared she'll run to me most of the time. Which was just amazing to me. She still wasn't sleeping much..maybe an hour or two..then she'll wake up from some nightmare..which i already knew what it was about. I would kiss her on her forehead and she'll calm down but still wouldn't go back to sleep. She was able to get washed up now..but not showers or baths, because her gash was still open from the knife. I hated seeing my baby like that...made me feel like i did it to her myself. She was awake this morning. She nudged me and pointed to her stomach. "Want me to kiss them again?" i asked her smiling. She liked when i did it..and i liked to do it too, i mean it wasn't sex but it was enough pleasure for her now. She nodded with a small smile on her face. I loved that. I turned her gently on her back and i got on the lower part of the bed and slowly lifted up her shirt. I kissed each of her bruises again, slowly and softly. I looked up at her as i did it. I heard her moan a little loudly now. She saw me and she started blushing. I smiled at her and continued. I kissed the ones on her sides. I kissed her belly button even though there was no bruise there. I started kissing upward towards her chest, then went downward. She grabbed my head and held it there. I kissed her bellybutton again and this time i slowly put my tongue on it and licked it gently. She moaned again lightly. I slowly went down ward and stopped at her pants. I looked up at her. She was looking at me nervously. I mean we've had sex before, but she must've been nervous this time over what happened while i was in vegas..derrick must've tried to do something she didn't want him to do, something sexual....and all i wanted was for her to have something gentle and real again. God i want that man dead. I put my hands on her sides, but she panicked and stopped me. "Im sorry baby...i just wanted to- to make you feel good again.." i said apologizing and getting up. She smiled a bit at me. "I know it's not really the time to do this...im such an idiot for trying to do this to you with you like this...i just wanted to make you feel-" i was cut off because she hugged me. Then jussie and breyshere came in. She got up and hid behind me. I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her from behind me. The guys looked sad..i know they hated her to be like that with them. "Taraji it's ok...we all love you dearly...we would never hurt you...and were gonna find that asshole who did this to you..we promise" said jussie. "Yea we promise we will...we won't stop till me make that bitch pay..no ones gonna mess with our TJ...nobody." said breyshere. They reached their arms out for a hug and taraji slowly moved away from my arms and eased into theirs. She was tearing up. She hugged them and they kissed her on the cheek. "Yea baby we gone find that nigga...and cause him 3 times the pain he caused you." i said to her smiling. She came over to me and hugged me. I looked into her eyes. I kissed her on the cheek. "I love you" i said to her. She nodded and smiled laying her head on my chest. Then the nurse came in. "Good morning..i hope she got some more sleep tonight." she said smiling at taraji. "Yea she got some" i said. "Well maybe we could get her to possibly eat something..she's starving her self like this..not eating for a whole week..thats basically committing suicide." she said frowning. Taraji looked ashamed. Jussie kissed her on her temple. "Well then lets go" i said. And we went downstairs to the cafeteria. I gave her apple slices and prayed for her to at least eat it...i mean it was small..but it was enough to get her stomach right again. "Please eat it baby...for me...i know you don't wanna starve yourself...and we defidently don't want you to" i said tearing up. She looked at me with fear..but hope at the same time. She looked at the slices, and slowly picked one up. I was getting so excited then...this might be it...she'll start eating again. She slowly opened her mouth and took a bite...i heard her slowly chewing it and swallowed it. "Yesss!!!..she ate it she ate it!" we all cheered. She smiled shyly. We all went and gently hugged her. I gently picked her up and spun her. I kissed her multiple times all over her face she smiled and laughed a bit. "She laughed oh my god she laughed!" we all yelled. We were so excited people in the hospital started staring. We were acting like complete fools but we were happy. Taraji laughed a little more at how we were acting. "She laughed again oh my god again!!" we all yelled again. Breyshere was dancing and cheering and jussie was running around the cafeteria yelling "she laughed, she ate..she's great!" jussie ended up slipping and falling on some chairs and taraji laughed so hard at that i bet she couldn't keep it in. There it was..that amazing laugh. I gently picked her up hugging her planting kisses all over her again..she was even laughing at that! Jussie got up and came limping holding his back like an old man. "The laugh is back..the laugh is back!" he cheered attempting to run around again. Taraji even laughed harder at how he tried to run around again. We all cheered again. I looked taraji deeply in her eyes and slowly leaned in. I gave her a gentle peck and she blushed. "I kissed her...i kissed her!!" i yelled. And started singing like "i kissed her, i kissed her, who kissed her? I kissed her! Who kissed her?" "you kissed her!" jussie and breyshere sang pointing at me. Taraji laughed and blushed. I hugged her and gently picked her up again. "I love you. You love me too?" i asked her. She didn't say a word technically, but she did make the sound "mhm" and smiled. "Ohhhhhh! She said mhm!" we all yelled and started dancing again. "She loves me!" i cheered. And jussie and breyshere came hugging me and taraji. She just laughed and laughed. She laughed so hard she had to hold her stomach, but she couldn't because of the stab wound. "You want the rest of the apples?" i asked her. I figured i was pushing it a bit, but you never know. "Mhm" she said smiling. We all started yelling again. She picked them up and started eating the rest of them slowly and steady. My baby's going back to normal.....

TBC...