Chapter.1

~ ° Soraru POV °~

   "Hai, that's about it! This is Soraru, and I will see you again next time, which is probably after my album release. See you!"
    I leaned back on my chair after checking my comments in the side box. Then, when I was about to click on my mixing software, I heard my mum shout," Soraru! Time to go to school! Tomohisa-kun and Suzumu are here!" and suppressed a small groan. I mean, I love my mum to death, but she can be so difficult sometimes.
   "Yeah, okay!" I shouted and packed my bag hurriedly before shouldering it. Shrugging on a jacket over my current shirt, I grabbed my headphones bad ran out the door. Well, before I realized that I don't realized I don't have my laptop and stumbled back in to grab it.
    I ran down -I'm panicking now-, I shoved the laptop in my bag and took a toast my mum laid out on a plate. I tripped on my way out the door, right after I shouted to my mum that I'll be going now. I seriously thought I'm gonna die, but thank the gods that Tomohisa is there to catch me. "Thanks, T-kun", I mumbled, in which he replied to by laughing softly, "Get a grip, Soraru". I huffed slightly, replying,"Yeah, yeah." He said in a serious time now, pulling my attention over to him,"No, seriously. Watch your steps." I blinked at him, a smile slowly spreading on my lips as I replied in a singsong voice,which I Do rarely,"Yeah,yeah, I got it".
   Suzumu sighed slowly," I really don't get it, Soraru. You have a good personality. Why don't the people see it?" I shrugged and was about to reply to him, but I got pushed by a group of guys. Suzumu sent them a glare that could kill, and was about to pick a fight. I know, because I can see it in his eyes. I think Tomohisa can too, because both of us grabbed his arm at the same time. "Don't"-, I said softly,-" there's no use fighting them, they are all idiots anyway." He looked at me worriedly, both of them now,"Are you sure?"
    Am I sure? No, most certainly not, but I know better than to say the truth. I didn't try to smile, either. They both know me too well to be able to see through it. Instead I replied in an even softer voice, "No. But let's not."

~   *  ~   Mafumafu POV ~   *  ~

    "AMA-CHAN, hurry up!!" I yelled. I was dressed in a plain t-shirt and pants but seriously, he us just taking FOREVER. I stood at the doorway, thinking whether to just leave him, when he finally came out. He was stylish, as usual, with his dark brown hair and big, warm, hazel eyes. So unlike me, who has white hair and red eyes. I do have a barcode tattoo, though, just because I liked it. Very very much.            
   "Mafu-kun, don't be so uptight!" he whined, but I just rolled my eyes at him in a playful way. Anatsuki and I had been friends since like, forever, and you don't get to be friend with someone for 13 years or so without getting used to their antics.
   We both got to school pretty early, though I have no idea why I decided to do that. Ahhh!! My life is such a wreck!! I saw a bunch of guys though, that looked at us in an odd way. I fought back a shiver and head off to class.
    Once I reached, I noticed a boy, probably taller than me, with an odd shade of colour for our school. Though, I couldn't say much, my hair is white. He is completely engrossed in his laptop, so I sneaked behind him and glanced at it. It's not like I want to! I just can't help myself!! Oh? A mixing program? He does this? Suddenly he turned around and glared at me. "Mind your own business!" he said, with a slight glare. I shrank back a little, mostly from shock and terror while Amatsuki put his hand on my shoulder. The boy glanced back at me before returning to his laptop, though this time he tapped the keyboard with more force than necessary.
   Amatsuki guided me away, asking," Why did you go near him, Mafu-kun? He doesn't really like it if someone disturb him." I just shrugged and look back at him. He looks handsome, his profile sharp in the daylight streaming in through the window. The thought of him touching me is enough to send butterflies in my stomach and make me blush, but he will probably never talk to me, so I can forget about him touching me. I sighed. "Nothing, Ama-chan. He just looks curious, I mean. To me."

A/n : Ah, hai!! I'm back with another story, though this is a fanfic. This is my first time writing fanfics and if there is any mistake, feel free to tell me!! I feel so bad, making Soraru a person like that, ahhh!!! But I'll make him a cute inner personality, tsundere, maybe? If you want anything to be added in this story, feel free to comment and I'll see about it! Alright, I'll go first, bye bye!!

-nomuraaru-