Chapter 9

°   ~   °    ~   Soraru POV ~   °   ~   °

    I love you, Soraru

    I woke up with those words lingering in my mind. Hmm, who said that? I turned beside to see Mafu, sleeping peacefully next to me. Cute, I thought as I thread my fingers through his hair and kissed his head.
      Now, why did I do that? I pulled away and got out of the bed silently. The albino mumbled and turned to the other side as I go to the washroom to get ready.
    After that, I went to make breakfast for us, which is just egg and toast, coz I'm too lazy. "Today is...Monday...school,right?" I turned to the clock. It's 8. School starts at 9, so I better wake the albino up.
     I gently shook him up, "Mafu-kun, wake up". He mumbled something incoherent and twisted away from me. Frustrated, I flicked his forehead. "Owwieee!!!" He jolted up in bed and he was about to scold me. Then he realized where he was and flushed. "W-what time is it?"
"8.30." "AHHHH!!!! I- I have to get ready.." He looked at me shyly, "May I use your bathroom?" I nodded and went to get dressed and do my make up (It's just a bit, not like a huge lot of them. Guys need to take care of their appearances, you know :3)
    Basically after all that I went out to the living room and waited for Mafu to come out. After a while, he came out, blushing, and asked, "Um, Sora....-kun? C-can I lend your shirt? You washed my shirt, and now, I only have my..trousers....." Oh right, damnit.... Without saying anything, I went back in and chose a shirt that is too small for me, though it's my favourite shirt. Wordlessly he took it from my hand and went to change.

*    ~   *   Mafumafu POV *   ~   *

    After wearing the shirt Soraru gave me, I think it looks and fits me quite good...and it kinda smells like him, too. The only thing that's missing is my bag, and thank god today's books are all in my locker, and the bag, I guess I can lend from Soraru.
    "Soraru!! We can go now!!" He glanced at me from his phone and hand me a black bag with chains. "Sorry," he mumbled,"It's the only one that's in the living room. I'm too lazy." "Ah! It's fine!! It's pretty cool, too!" I beamed at him happily.
     He looked away and tugged at his scarf. "L-lets go now." I held his hand as he led us both out of his house and towards the school.
     When I reached school, I let go of his hands because I have to go another direction. I left him standing at the spot, looking at his hand dully. "Amachan!!" I yelled as soon as I saw him. He smiled at me and only then I noticed him holding hands with Kashitarou. "Oh my god, you--?" "Yeah!" He nodded happily and we talked for a while but when the school bell ring we went to our respective classes.
    "Soraru-kun!!" I waved at him but, he....ignored my voice. "Mafu-kun? Why are you calling him?" A classmate asked me, "He won't reply to you.." I looked back at Soraru. Why won't you look at me? I saw a brown haired boy approach him with another boy. That must be his friends..... But there's a girl, a short haired one...they are acting so friendly..."Ah!" Suddenly I felt a pang of... I'm not sure what is it..But it hurts. I feel like crying, tears are springing to my eyes, and I ran out.
      I have nowhere to run, so I entered the infirmary. I can't cry, I can't cry, I can't cry!! But a tear slipped down anyway and I started to cry. I tried wiping away my tears but it can't stop.... why??
     "Mafu?" I heard a familiar voice. Soraru? I turn towards the voice, longing for his arms...Suddenly I crave for his warmth. "Soraru!! Soraru...." I stumbled out of the bed and he caught me. "Mafu...?" He brushed away some strands of hair away from my eyes. "Don't leave me.....I love you..so don't leave me...I can't do it anymore...."
     He looked at me, startled. I flinched away, thinking that he will reject me. But instead, he tilted my head up, and kissed my lips gently, before kissing my tears away. "Don't cry... I love you too..."

A/N : Hai! Ahh, it ad been a month since I first started...thank you for everyone's support for this story!! Finally this story ends....But don't stop!! There will be a special chapter during New's Year!! And it will be a epilogue..or something? XD.. Anyway, I'm thinking whether to write a oneshot/ short stories (that contain around two-three chapters) about Soramafu...comment if you have any request or thoughts about this! Oh, and if you want some twists in this book maybe I'll think about making a sequel a.k.a continuing this story! This is published on 31st Dec, last day of Soramafu's national concert!! Thank you once again for reading this!! ^^