Chapter 2

~  °  ~  ° Soraru POV °   ~   °  ~

   I glared silently at the boy with the snow white hair sitting two seats in front of me. He had a barcode stamped underneath his left eye, for God's sake, what is it, a tattoo? But he looks kinda cute, I guess, with his big, red eyes and petite figure. "-ru? SORARU-CHAN!!" I snapped back to reality, realizing that Suzumu had been trying to get my attention for the last 10 minutes. The whole class, by now, is staring at us. One glare from me, however, made them all look back at what they are currently doing. Avoiding my eye contact.
    Turning to look out of my window, I asked in a bored, monotone voice,"What? It better not be some stupid things you wanna give m--", my words are cut off by Suzumu shoving a CD in my hands. I blinked at it, confused, before looking up at him. He huffed. "Baka. It is the new songs I'd made for you! Check it out, and tell me when you're finished with it."
     I smiled, the corners of my mouth lifting up slightly and replied him with a 'thanks'. Suzumu just smiled at me brightly before saying," Hey, wanna go eat at the cafeteria? Or the usual bread you want me to buy for ya?" "Bread, please", I said. "Fine then." I saw him call Tomohisa, who waved at me before going out of the class with Suzumu. I sighed a little. Living my double life as a high school student and an utaite sure is hard. I don't really think that anyone will recognise me as Soraru, the famous utaite, as there are probably hundreds of people out there that's named Soraru.
    A 'ping!' from my laptop startled me a little, though I didn't show it. It's a new message. Humming a tune softly, I clicked on it. It's from someone called Mafumafu. 'Hi! I am Mafumafu. I heard your song and loved it!! I was wondering if you wanna collaborate with me some other time?'
    I rubbed my eyes, trying to re-read the message. Wow. This guy is really straightforward, I thought, tapping a reply to his message. 'Hello, Mafumafu-san, this is Soraru. Nice to meet you. Thank you for your compliment and I'll think about it. Mind if we talk later, say, at night? I'm kinda busy at the moment.' After looking at it for a while, I sent it. A reply came back so fast, it makes me wonder whether he types in light speed. 'Sure, Why not? 8.00 sound good?' in which I replied with a 'yes'. "We're back!!" Suzumu shouted to me, Tomohisa walking next to him. They handed me my bread and sat next to me, so I closed my laptop. Across the class, unnoticed by me, the is a soft 'ping' of a phone.

*  ~  *  ~Mafumafu POV ~   *  ~  *

   Ahh!!! He replied!!! I screamed in my brain out of excitement. Amatsuki and Hashiyan are buying food today, so they left me in the class alone. Kashitaro-kun is in another class, with Un:c and Yuuto, so I'm alone today. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the scary guy eating. He is strangely cute when he is eating.... I thought dreamily. Wait?! What am I thinking!!?? Shaking my head vigorously, I checked my song list and saw a song called Madamamagoto by an utaite called Soraru. Ah....He called himself sky...I wonder why? I was intrigued, so I press on it. Instantly, the song flooded through me, the rhythm thumping hard and his voice, so deep, so....so....beautiful, its like heaven.....~
    I immediately subscribed to him, and saw his Yahoo account. After a few minutes if trying to gather my courage, I wrote an e-mail to him. I hope this isn't too straightforward..... and sent it. I'm not really hoping for much, but..ah! He replied!! "Hey, Mafu-kun! Stop looking at your phone!! Your food's here!" Hashiyan! I turned behind, which is just in time, cause he threw the bread at my head. I caught it easily, "Melon bread?" Amatsuki nodded, saying, "and Starbucks. Your favourite, as always." He winked at me.
     After we finished, Hashiyan asked Amatsuki," Ama-chan, are you okay? I mean, I haven't seen you talking to Kashi-chan for quite a long time already...." He visibly stiffened, replying in a stiff voice that is so unlike him," A-ah...Nothing happened...."
    I looked at him worriedly," Are you sure?" He was about to reply at that exact moment the teacher surges in. All of us -except the scary one with the odd hair color who is already at his own seat- scrambled back to our own seats.
    "Good morning class!!" We replied with a 'Good morning sensei". "Today, let's discuss who will come to school early to clean the class. I've told all of you to discuss right?" There were nods here and there. I remembered vaguely there is something like that, though I don't think I participated in it.
     Our teacher, a beautiful yet strict woman named Mrs. Kirigaya smiled at us and ask the monitor to tell us who is the unlucky people this week.
     The girl stood up and stammered,"The class chooses S-Soraru-san and Mafu-kun..." My head shot up. What?? I turned behind to see who is Soraru-san....and the other boy looked up. Our eyes met for a second, but I averted it, too embarrassed to continue.