Chapter 5

A/N :  Yo, it's me, again. How are y'all? Currently listening to Soramafu's cover of ' A Mischievous Ninja Technique Handbook', and you know, crying. A lot. I'm seriously bummed about the concert Soraru-san and Mafumafu-kun is having in Japan...I wanna support them too...Uwaaaaa QAQ!!!! Anyway, *clears throat* I might consider putting a little bit of Amatsuki x Kashitarou in here. This chapter. I'll make sure the next chapter is better!! As usual, comment and vote if you guys like it!!

P.s. I'm going to start working on the Soraru x Reader x Mafumafu, but I might put an OC, coz I suck at remembering to put y/n....Anyway, look forward to it!!! (If you feel a bit lost about what I said just now, check the last update, which is a A/N) Hai, enjoy the story, bye bye!!

----------- nomuraaru ---------------

°  ~   °   ~  Soraru POV ~  °   ~   °

    I walked home alone, a small smile playing on my lips. I was faintly surprised by the amount of times I smiled today, it beats every other day, because it had been a long time since someone, other than my family, my cats and my friends are able to make me smile so much. And yet he does it in such little time.
    I reached home and pet my cats on their heads, saying,"Tadaima". My younger siblings peeked out and tackled me in a hug, almost making me fall. But I kept my balance, and laughed a little. "Stop it, go back into the living room!" I told them. With a lot of whines and I-don't-wanna, they went back in.
    I poked my head into the living room on my way to my room and saw my parents watching the daily news. My mother is so engrossed in the news that she didn't even see me. My father did though. He smiled at me and waved his hand, mouthing 'Okaeri". I nodded a little and walked up the stairs to my room. Closing the door behind me, I glanced around the room to see if anything is amiss. Nothing. The room is still messy, my clothes are still lying around, my laptop still in its usual position. I sighed, running a hand through my hand and took out my laptop. It was blinking, so I flipped it open and browse through my notifications.
    Most of them are from my games, so I closed them. But there is a message from the utaite, Mafumafu-san. 'Hallo, Soraru-san, its me!! ^^ How are you? I was wondering, about that music thing, Let's meet up tomorrow, at Starbucks near that high school in....' he gave me the address to my school. I do know that cafe, I visit there frequently. Sometimes with my friends, sometimes alone. But still.... I cracked a smile and typed back in reply,  'Heh? I thought you said one month later?' Ah, this guy, I can't resist teasing a little..... The reply came just as fast,'Ehh, Soraru-san, Don't tease me!! But I'm free now. In case you're, you know, wondering...' I can almost feel that the other guy is blushing and I chuckled. 'Yeah, yeah, sure, tomorrow sounds delightful '. I smiled and was almost about to click on my mixing program but again, my mom poked his head in and said,"Soraru, go to sleep. It's a Saturday, now faster." It is quite funny, cause she has this funny rule that said I can sleep late on any other day, just not Saturday. It really annoys me sometimes.
    "Wait, just let me finish my homework,"I reply and start to work on it. After finishing, my phone vibrated and I checked it. It's that boy that have the same name as the utaite, Mafumafu. 'Good night, Soraru-san ;)' and I chuckled a little. "Go to sleep, Soraru!!" I heard my mum yelled and yelled back,"Going now!!", before turning back to the phone and typed a reply back furiously. I then set aside my phone and changed into a T-shirt and tracks, climbing into my bed.
    'Oyasumi, Mafumafu'.

*   ~   * Mafumafu POV*   ~   *  ~

     I blushed a little, looking at my phone. I was so into the phone until I didn't even notice Amatsuki standing at the doorway, till he clears his throat and start to speak.
   "Mafu? Are you free? Can I come in?" I jolted up and shoved my phone under my pile of....stuff, before shouting,"Yeah, Ama-chan, come on in!!" He step in tentatively, and sat on the edge of my bed. I remain at my seat and asked,"Why you came to find me?"
    He blushed a little and begun to talk, stumbling over his words."Y-you see, w-wh-what will y-you do to help me if,um, let's say, uh, I like someone??" I almost fell off my seat. "Who? Oh my gosh,who is it??" As he was going to reply, Kashitarou barged in. "Mafu-kun! Ah, thank the gods you're here, I need to lend this CD. It's kinda a need than a want. Ah, hi, Amachu!! Anyway, I promised I will return it to you!! Thanks!!" and he went back out, together with my CD.
    I stare at the closed door, and turned back to Amatsuki. To realize that he was blushing. "Ehh??? You like Kashitarou-kun?? Heh????" I half-shouted. "Hey, shush!!!" He said back to me, trying to hide his face,"Ahhh, I'm so embarrassed to tell you this!!! Ahh". I patted his back and said in a resigned tone,"I can't help you, Ama-chan.. I can just support you to confess to him." Not when I'm also so confused. He smiled at me then,saying," Its fine, Mafu-kun." His smile broaden as he sneaked a peek at my phone, which he turned on just now. "Go enjoy your date tomorrow." I blushed.
    When he went back to his room, I laid down on my bed and touched my hair, remembering how Soraru touched it. Love, huh? Instantly my mind is flooded with images of Soraru, the way he talks, the husky voice of his, how shy his smile is, and the way his laugh brought butterflies up in my stomach.
   I slapped my cheeks and huffed,"Mafumafu!! Don't be an idiot!! You sound like a stalker or even worse, a pervert!" I hugged Mafuteru to my chest and sighed, "Ah...what should I do??"