Chapter 7

° ~ ° ~ Soraru POV ~ ° ~ °

Ugh, why did I hugged him? I saw Suzumu with Last Note and just panicked, I guess. But he is just so warm......so different from me, who is so cold.... He loves summer and I loved winter. We are totally polar opposites and yet....I was attracted to him. "Ah....,I'll go get some tea. You....stay in my bedroom, okay?" He stared at me innocently and nodded his head.
In the kitchen, while the I was boiling the water to make the tea, I massaged the bridge of my nose, sighing. After making tea, I balanced the tray on my hand before making my way back. I really can't expect the position he is in when I entered. (Really, not the dirty thing you guys have in your mind XD).
His face is buried in my pillow, and he is...sniffing it?? I felt my face flush and I stared at him for a good 10 minutes before I cleared my throat.
"Hah?? Soraru-san!!??" He instantly pulled away from the pillow. I have a feeling I'll enjoy sleeping on that pillow tonight. "You don't have to call me Soraru-san." He brightened up, saying,"Ah, then I'll call you Sora-chan!! You can call me Mafu!!"
Oh no, Sora-chan? That's worse than Sorachii...I remember the time that I made the mistake of telling Last Note to not call me Soraru-san because it makes me feel old and he started calling me Sorachii. It still stuck till now. But...I kinda like the way he says my name.
A brilliant idea suddenly occured to me and I smiled in a sadistic way, the kind of smile that make my friends shudder and stay away from me. Too bad Mafumafu didn't know. I went over to him and bent down, so that my lips are just next to his ear, whispering,"Okay, Mafu," and smirked.
His face flamed up and he turned away from me, but I can see that his ears are totally red. I reached over to him and pat his head,"I was kidding." He looks back at me, and said,"Um, let's work on our songs now.."
My heart lurched at the way he focus at his songs. He is just so cute, it makes me want to fall to my knees. As usual, a stray hair fell in front of his hair and without thinking much about it, I reached out and tucked it behind his ear. He jerked his head up and blushed. "It's already night..I have to go..."
I want to reach out to him and hug him and tell him don't go, that I love him. But I resisted. "Bye." I told him and shut the door, sliding down to the floor. I'm such an idiot.... My family went on a holiday and I know that they will not be coming back till two months had passed. It's the way of my family's holidays. They would go outstation for at least two months and come back after that.
My door is knocked and I opened it, seeing Mafu again. "Mafu---?" He blushed and look down at his shoes.
"Um...Sora-chan.....",he blushed harder when using the nickname,"I left my keys in my house...can I sleep here today?"

-----Meanwhile, at Mafumafu's shared house-----(I wanna try new things but don't worry, Mafumafu's POV will be in the next chapter) [Normal POV]

Amatsuki smiled as he turned away from the window, shouting,"Mission 'Let Mafumafu Approach Soraru' is completed!!" There were whoops and cheers from the group of friends currently lounging on the couch. The group of friends? Mainly, the masterminds : Suzumu, Amatsuki, Kashitarou, Sako, Un:c, Hashiyan and Last Note.
They planned to do this when they realized the two's feelings for each other. Unfortunately, some of their patience is very thin (a.k.a. Un:c ,Amatsuki and Hashiyan) and fortunately, the 'date' came soon enough.
Amatsuki was the one who planted the idea in Mafumafu's head to make a collaboration when he downloaded Soraru's songs in the albino's MP3. He knew that the boy is going to fall in love with the other's voice. As for Soraru, well, he hardly ever turn down any collaboration offer, so he know they are gonna meet sooner or later.
"Hah, they do make a cute couple. I hope they confess to each other soon...", Suzumu sighed. Last Note just smirked down at his tea and stir it harder. Credits to Hashiyan, though, he is the one who hid Mafumafu's keys and told everyone to pretend they aren't in the house.
"They hugged just now, you saw that??" Un:c asked, his bouncy aura now infectious. They did, even if it's not in their planning, it was a pleasant surprise. They were stalking the two, but due to Soraru's sharp eyes, they were caught. So, they decided to play it down like they were just hanging around. It looks like he bought it though.
Amatsuki smiled as he leaned against Kashitarou's chest.
"Now it's all up to them."

A/N : Hey sorry for these author notes on this story, I'm just very lonely coz now is the holidays. But don't worry, if you guys really hate the notes tell me and I'll lessen it.
Oh, one more thing, if you guys like or have friends who like killing and assassinations, or supernatural stories, please check out Thequeenbg's story, The Immortal Killer. Down there's the link....

https://www.wattpad.com/story/56829164?utm_content=story&utm_medium=pm&utm_source=android

It's pretty good. So bye till next time!! [ I kept true to my promise, and this is updated on their first day of concert //°w°//] The picture up there.....TAT