Chapter 6

~ ° ~ ° Soraru POV ° ~ ° ~

I woke up, feeling like shit. Seriously. I can't sleep the whole night, tossing and turning on my bed. These kind of nights really pissed me off. In the end, when I'm sure my parents are asleep, I went to work on my songs. Quietly, though. I really don't wanna get grounded. Today is the day I meet the mysterious utaite. I sent a message to Suzumu to ask about the guy, but he hadn't replied. Damn it. I turned away and headed to my bathroom to get ready.
After I took my bath and did my necessities, I selected my favourite clothes which is black and blue in colour and grabbed my sling bag. Need to take my laptop, of course. I headed down and after yelling,"I'm off!" and took a toast on my way. I pulled down my mask before taking a bite out of my toast.Then, I took out my phone and typed, 'Hey, on my way to the place'. He replied in a tone that sounded like he is in a hurry, 'Wha---? I mean, I'm on my way!!'. For some reason, it makes my heart skip a beat and I suppressed a giggle. Hey, snap out of it!! You've never met that guy anyway...
I turned on the street and went into Starbucks, ordering a iced coffee (I don't have an idea of a frigging coffee in my head, okay, it's midnight now, forgive me.) and chose a seat next to the window. I took out my laptop and went to my Twitter, just to check my notifications.
'Hey!! I'm here!!' I saw him send the message over and typed back,' Also here. I'm at table 4, the one next to the window.'
Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice call out,"Soraru-san??" and felt a hand tap my shoulder. Oh no. No no no no no no no no no..... don't tell me it's him.... I turned behind slowly, like I can slow down time and run out of the cafe right now. I can't. I saw Mafumafu behind me, face half-hidden behind a mask and his perfectly mussed hair that look so beautiful on him that it makes me wanna cry.
He seemed to realise I am the Soraru that he met yesterday, and his face scrunched up before blushing beet red. "A-ah, am I at the wrong place? Wrong time? Uh....Soraru-san?" I turned back to him and sighed. "Sit down. You're Mafumafu, right?" I turned to my phone and texted him. Right on cue, his phone vibrated. Sighing for the hundredth time, I gestured at the chair opposite me. "Sit. Let's start to talk about the collab."

* ~ * ~ Mafumafu POV* ~ * ~

I am officially humiliated. Really, just, ugh, humiliated. Here I am, blushing like a tomato, sitting in front of Soraru, who is trying to discuss with me about the collab, and the only thing crossing my mind now is that, why the hell I asked him to collab with me? Am I out of my mind??! I feel like crying.
"Hey. You listening?" He snapped his fingers under my nose and I snapped back to reality. Looking at my unfocused eyes, he shook his head, muttering,"Unbelievable," before giving me his hand,"Come. We're heading to my house."
"H-huh?" Oh my god, is he asking me to come over to his house?? Ama-chan, help me..... "Yes. Now c'mon", he shook his hand at me and I grabbed it. As we walked through the doors and headed towards the street, I saw two familiar-looking guys walking past me. E-eh? Ama-chan? Kashitarou-kun? Together? I started to turn behind, but my hand is caught by Soraru and he pulled me to his chest. I was so shocked, I started stammering,"S-Soraru-san? Wha---what are you d-doing?" He shushed me and held me tighter to his chest. I breathed in and smelled...pines (screw myself TAT)?
After a while, he let go and ran a hand through his raven hair. "Sorry, I just saw someone I knew." I just tilted my head and stared at him, so long that he started to squirm, saying,"Can we go now? This is uncomfortable," he waved his hand around us. Seriously, I am inclined to agree with him. I do dislike crowds, anyway. So I grasped his hand, though he seemed a bit surprised, he tugged me along till we reached the street where my house is.
We kept walking till we reached a house near my house. "This is my house. My family went on a vacation this afternoon." He opened the door and waved for me to go in.
I have a feeling that going in, I'll be tempted, really tempted to kiss him when I'm inside. Nevertheless, I went in anyway.

A/N : Hello, I'm back, surprise!! (not really). I finished my other story www, the one that I promised, but it's more to a Soraru x OC x Mafumafu though, haha. Anyway, it's midnight here, when I'm writing this, probably not midnight when this got published. Maybe I'll publish this on the first day of Soraru-san and Mafumafu-kun concert, After The Rain. http://aftertherain.jp/ , that's the website. Anyway, if you're interested, check out my newest story, Together At Last (Apparently, I sucked at writing titles, okay www). If this is released earlier than I promised, then I'll race against time to publish one chapter during the concert time. I'll work hard!! But anyway, thank you so much for reading this and I love all of you ^^ Let's just say I just really really love both of them. Really really do. Unfortunately, I think this will be released much earlier, I'm not that patient. *sighs* So be prepared for the next chapter after this. It'll come very, very quick. Bye for now!!