Chapter 3

~ ° ~ ° Soraru POV ° ~ ° ~

Me? And that...sinfully cute boy...? Ah, this can't..., I thought. But I did not say anything as I am sure they aren't gonna take the protest anyway. After that, the school ended and I got ready to go home. I caught Suzumu's eyes as I slowly got up and walked towards the door, clenching my fists. I am sure the look in his eyes are of pity.
'Mafu-kun?' I tested his name on my tongue as I walked home alone. Unfortunately, today is Friday, and both Tomohisa and Suzumu has club activities. I sighed. It is not their fault, I know that. They even tried to get me interested in clubs and all that, but I am just not interested in it, so I refused to join.
I let loose a small breath and cupped my hands, blowing into it. It's winter, huh? I looked up. My favourite season. Suddenly, I remembered the message. I pulled out my phone and typed in the name 'Mafumafu'. I clicked on the first song, quite a slow song but when his voice comes out, oh my god, someone kill me, his voice is perfect..... it blended into the song without force, and it's beautiful. Such a melodious voice....... Suddenly, my eyes snapped open and I grinned. I know what to do.
I ran home, sprinting like there is no tomorrow. When I reached the front door, I was panting and in need of a bath badly. The sweat stuck to my skin and freezes there, but the smell of it is still there. I ruffled my little brother's hair, mumbled a small "Tadaima" and sprinted up the stairs.
Oh, curse these stairs, I thought as I stumbled and almost fell on my way up. I stripped of my gloves and muffler and clothes before stepping into the shower. I scrubbed my body harshly and washed my hair. After I'm finished with it, I wore my favourite sweater and pulled up my pants. Then, I slid into a chair and started writing a message to Mafumafu-san.
'Mafumafu-san, this is Soraru. I have been thinking about your offer and I kinda agree with it. Maybe one day we can meet up? Just give me an address, thanks.' Whatever, I thought, and clicked 'send'.
"Soraru, mum said it's time for dinner!!" I heard my brother yell. "Yeah, okay," I said under my breath, and went out of my room.

~ * ~ * Mafumafu POV * ~ * ~

I was walking home, when I hear my phone make that cute noise when someone message me. I smiled a little, and decided to walk faster.
When I went in the house, I took out my phone and checked it. Ah! It's Soraru-san!!" I read it, not wanting to wait for another second, and after that, I'm pretty sure my face is glowing in the dark, since I am blushing so hard.
I took a quick bath before taking hold of my teru teru bouzo, which I called Mafuteru, and spinned it around, squealing. He wanted to meet me...Ah!!! My heart, it's beating so fast..!! I probably seemed like a girl right now, spinning her doll, but I don't care. The only thing that mattered right now is Soraru-san... I decided to type a reply to him. "Wow, thanks for considering, Soraru-san! But I'm not ready yet.. maybe next month?' If I meet him now, I might die.... He replied in two words, which is 'yeah, sure.'
Hmm, I wonder how he looks like? I turned to my computer and typed in his name. The images shows his selfies, but he usually covered his lower part of his face, revealing only his eyes. However, I can already see how handsome he is.... an ikemen......Ah, my heart can't take this..... I sighed. My eye caught something, hey, its his Twitter...He has Twitter!! I smiled and followed him.
After a few more minutes where I search the web for anything to listen or play, I stood up and went to my worktable. Seriously, it is so cluttered I need a few minutes before I can find my lyrics/song book. I grabbed a pen and started working.
After a few hours, I heard Amatsuki and Hashiyan return from school. "Tadaima!!" They shouted in unison as Itou shouted back, "Okaeri, Ama-chan, Hashi-chan, I'll make dinner now." He went down the stairs and to the kitchen. This house belongs to the four of us. It's quite big, so to me it's kinda like a dorm.
After shouting 'Okaeri!' to them, I return to my work, smiling. Yes! This song will work perfectly for Soraru-san! I laughed to myself.
"This is gonna be a great song!"

A/N -- Hallo, I'm back!! Next chapter I'll make sure there will be a fluff chapter...... Maybe they will finally do something together other than cleaning the class......^^ Anyways, bye for now! Remember to comment and vote for this chapter and stay tuned!! See you :)