Chapter 10 : Special Story

------Normal POV--------

    It had been a normal day for Mafumafu, going to school and going out with his boyfriend....until the said boyfriend asked him something. "Mafu?" "Hmm?" "D-do you wanna go to the shrine? During New's Year?" He stared at Soraru in shock and squeaked out a 'huh?'
     The raven haired boy looked down and blushed, mumbling," You did say that you like the fireworks...and New's Year is coming...." "Yeah!!" "Huh?" "I would want to go...with you, Soraru!!" Mafumafu beamed at the boy.
     "Great, then, I'll pick you up at 8?" "Mm hmm!!" Soraru chuckled and ruffled the albino's hair, smiling at him with the smile he reserved just for Mafumafu. It had been 3 months since they started dating, and yet, still, the smile gives Mafu the butterflies and makes him feel like he is swimming in marshmallows and fluffy clouds.

+++++++Time skip+++++++++++

°~*Mafumafu POV*~°

     "Ahhh, what should I wear, Amachan???" I whined. From my bed, I heard him sigh. "A yukata, maybe?" He suggested. I stared at my yukata, which is red in colour for a really long time. "You think he'll like it?" I inquired, blushing.
     "Don't worry, it will be a long time before he says he doesn't like it. You guys are like, totally in love", he held up his hands, which is shaped in a heart. Blushing, I turned back to the closet and took out the yukata. "There, go wear it, now!!" He make kissing sounds at me and I pushed him out of the room.
      After dressing in the yukata, I stared at myself in the mirror before taking out my phone and taking a picture. I heard the doorbell ring faintly and Amachan's laugh as he yelled, "Mafu-chan!! Your boyfriend is here!!" As I raced out and grinned up at Soraru, I was vaguely aware of Hashiyan's smirk as he announced that the whole bunch is going as well. "Don't worry! We won't interrupt your date!!" He had said with a wink.
    As we walked along the street towards the shrine. I couldn't help myself and I sneaked glances at Soraru, once again asking myself why can I get such a kind, considerate and such an ikemen to be my boyfriend. It makes me want to kiss him.
    His beautiful, pale and milky skin that contrasted deeply with his artfully messy hair, though I have doubts that he actually styled it at all. I sighed. He is just so handsome, it makes my heart hurt. And with his soft, tsundere side, too!
     "Are you okay?" Soraru asked me and I offered a weak smile. He looked at me worriedly and placed a small kiss on my forehead. "You hate this date?" I gasped,"No! I love it!" and stood on my tippy toes to give him a chaste kiss on his lips.
     "Good," he said, flushing," Lets go to the shrine, then." He held my hand and tugged me along, towards the huge crowd around the shrine. Once we reached the shrine, we both made our wish. Kamisama, please let me stay with Soraru......please don't let him leave me.. I felt terrible for wishing such a selfish wish, but I can't lie to god... "Soraru!" "Yeah?" "What did you wish for??" "Secret." He winked at me and I almost melted. "Ehh...." I pouted and he laughed softly, ruffling my hair. "If I tell you the secret then it can't come true.. and I want it to come true, Mafu".
    "Hmm, then it must be a really important wish, right?" I asked with a small grin. I'll make him do a punishment for not telling me.. He nodded with a slight smile. "Then, can I punish you?" He stared at me. "What?"

++++++Time skip to Soraru's house wwwww --------------

    Why, did it end up like this? I am trapped between Soraru's arms, and he is burying his face on my neck. "I-it tickles, Soraru!!" I cried out and he stared up at me through his lashes. From this distance, I can see every individual lashes and it is getting too intimate for me and I blushed so red I'm pretty sure it is flaming bright red.
     "Hmm? But it is your punishment for punishing me.." He mumbled. Oh my god, his voice!!! I think I'm going to dieee... I hid my face in my hands and twisted away from him.
     "Don't hide your face.." He murmured. "Ahn, please, don't!!" I whispered to Soraru's hair which is sticking up in the air.  
     After we went to enjoy the fireworks, sharing a cup of coffee and just..chatting, I bought a pair of cat ears. When we got home, when he went to take a small nap, waiting for me to finish bathing. When I came out, I had stick the cat ears on his head and took a picture. What I didn't notice, is that he is already awake, so I guess that's what that got us in this compromising and embarrassing position.
     "Soraru---ah---stop!!" I whined but he just kept nuzzling my neck and suddenly, begun to lick my sensitive spot. "Oh ho ho ho, it seems like we came at the wrong time~" We both jerked up and saw Suzumu, swinging a key that's tied to a cord around his neck.
      "Ah!!" I sputtered and looked down, hoping that the ground could swallow me up while Soraru fixed him with the darkest glare he had. "Aww, don't blame us!! We wanted to check on you guys!!" Last Note said, he was behind Suzumu, smirking.
     "Get out. Now." Soraru gestured towards the door. "And leave us alone tonight." "Fine,fine. Geez." Suzumu held Last Note's arm and dragged him away.
     Both of us stared at each other for awhile, before bursting out laughing. "Ah, the moment is gone," Soraru said, wiping his tears away.
     The fireworks continue to explode in a beautiful show of lights. And with the darkening sky behind us, we shared a light kiss, full of emotions that we will never say but is felt in each other's body.

     "I love you", the words were spoken by the both of us in unison as we both drifted away to sleep.