Chapter fourteen

We just continue to stare at each other until I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

 “How long?”

“The day he woke from his coma.”

 “Who else?”

 “You and Damina are the only ones.” I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was rubbing her hand through Tanner hair. I frowned.

“I need to clean her front Master.” I sighed and looked at Flower.

 “Is everything fine?” She nodded.

“She was badly beaten, but she should heal quite well. There was no infection, but she is under weight. I need to make sure nothing else is wrong.” I nodded my head and reached for Aurora. Very slowly I pried her arms away from my neck. She groaned but didn’t wake. I flipped her over and her body stiffened.

“Shh my little one, and relax. No one is going to hurt you little pup.” Aurora sighed and her body relaxed.  I looked away when Flower began to lift her dress. Michelle was glaring at Aurora.

 “Allow me to fight with you.” She stared me in my eyes then. I could feel the fire and hatred that coursed through her.

“It is not my choice. Though I would not deny you a chance to avenge your mate, but I will not go behind your father’s back.” She growled at me. Tanner’s body instantly stiffened and he pulled away pushing Michelle behind him.

The black in his eyes returned as he met my glare. “Do not hurt her. She isn’t aware of how a pack works.” I sat there staring a while longer until I let out a growl.

 “As her mate teach her, but I will allow her behavior this time. Now go hunt and rest for tomorrow will be a difficult day.” Both of them stood and nodded their head before leaving. I closed my eyes and leaned back.

“May I ask you something?” I sighed and opened my eyes looking at Damina.

 “Yes you may.”

“Will you make them choose?” I frowned at her.

“Exactly who is ‘them’?”

“Serene and Michelle. Will you make them choose between the pack and their coven?”

“Despite how I may not agree with the Royals on some things I would never call you all a coven. You are a family and no. I wouldn’t dare make them chose. They are always welcomed in the pack no matter what.” She nodded her head before looking down at Ariel pulling her closer.

“I am finished Master.” I turned and looked at Flower. “There was nothing broken, as I said before she should heal fairly quickly.”

“Thank you. May you look at Morgan as well?” As she walked over to Ariel I shifted Aurora so that she was laying on her stomach again. She instantly wrapped her arms around me burying her face in the crook of my neck. I sighed. It was pointless to move her, and I needed to rest myself. “I will awaken you when they arrive. Sleep Dmitri.” I nodded my head and closed my eyes. Tomorrow night was going to be difficult.

Serene P.O.V

I looked to the sky as the last rays of sun disappeared.

“Serene it’s time to go.” I looked at Siriniti and nodded. Yesterday she told me that we would be going to the wolf’s estate. I thought about arguing but what would be the point? Either way I was going to end up there only question was if I was going willingly or forced. I stood next to Katani and Ashton who I haven’t seen all day, but it’s none of business as to what they do. Although I will admit the look on Ashton’s face had me worried.Siriniti stepped in front of us. Just then the air became thick and we went from standing in front of our house to staring at a large gate. Instantly three wolves and a woman walked up to us bowing. The woman righted herself.