Chapter 2

I woke up to a phonecall from Caspar. 

"Wake up, Kendall!!! We're filming today!" He screamed into the phone. This would be the fourth collab video since I got to London. I made a lip-syncing video with Sam Pepper, a weird challenge video with Marcus Butler, and a 'She's Just Not That Into You' video with Zoella.  

"Good morning to you too." I whispered.

"I'm coming over now so you better get your bum out of bed and get ready."

I hung up and hopped out of bed. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I quickly did my makeup and went to my closet. After ten minutes of tumbling my clothes around, I decided to go with a burgundy sweater and black leggings with black riding boots. I finished just in time because I saw his car parked outside my house. I ran downstairs and opened the door even before he rang the doorbell. 

"Whoa, I didn't even get touch the doorbell yet." He said in his heart-melting South African accent.

"I just have these psychic powers where I can predict when things are going to happen. No big deal." I said sarcasticly.

"Wow you should teach me. Wait so what's going to happen now?" 

"We are going to go to the zoo. We're going to make a 'Kendall & Caspar Take London Zoo' video."

"Wow you're really good. We should go now." He walked me to his car and opened the door for me. How gentleman-like! Driving there, we talked about how cold and different London is than from our previous living conditions. Caspar was so funny the whole time. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. I couldn't imagine how I could survive the whole day with this human being.

We got to the zoo and we walked around filming in a vlog-style. We were at the elephants and joking around. When at one point, I felt an arm around my shoulder and of course, it was Caspar's. I'm sure it was a friendly gesture and I didn't think much about it.

As we were watching the elephants, the cute old lady next to us looked at us and asked "So when's the wedding?" looking at the ring on my left hand ring finger. It's a terrible habit I have. I put rings on my left hand ring finger because it fits better. The thing was the ring I was wearing didn't even look like a wedding ring. 

Caspar quickly responded with "October. We wanted a fall wedding. The trees and flowers are so much nicer that time of year. Right, sweetheart?"

He looked at me with big eyes and a smirk and I decided to go along with it. "Right, darling. We're really excited." The lady congratulated us and proceeded to give us advice on a longlasting marriage. We thanked her for her kindness and move on to the next animals. 

We couldn't help to let out all the laughter we kept in. As the day went by, I couldn't help but notice Caspar's arm constantly traveling back to my shoulder. We basically impersonated each animal and did other dumb hilarious stuff all day long. Hours flew by so fast and we decided to say goodbye to the zoo. Caspar graciously drove me back home. We were in front of my house and he got out of the car to walk me to the door.  

"Well, this is goodbye. I'm not going to see you for a while because I'm going back to South Africa." He said with a cute pout as he pulled me into a hug.

"Aww, we'll see each other again! We'll keep in touch." We finally let go of each other and standing in front of each other. It was one of those movie moments where you're supposed to have your first kiss after the date. But today wasn't a date and this isn't a movie. So I decided to get myself out of the situation. I smiled at him one last time and turned to open my front door. And he walked back to his car.

Did I just completely embarass myself?