Chapter 11 (Playlist Live: Day 3)

Day 3 of the Florida Trip had come and it was also the first actual day of Playlist Live. I woke up in the morning feeling pretty good. My sleeping schedule wasn't too whacked up. I got ready fairly quickly. I decided to go with a blue cutout dress with boots. I joined Marcus, Louise, Alfie, Tonya, Jim, and Zoe for breakfast and then we went to our first panel. It was a panel called Across The Pond. All the British YouTubers were going to be there including Caspar, Sam, Jack, and Finn. We were going to discuss making YouTube videos and whatnot. We were in the green room about to go on and I was vlogging. Then, Finn came up to me.

"Hey," he said as he gave me a hug. 

"Finn, say hi to my subscribers!" 

"Hello! Kendall is my bestest friend in the whole wide world." He said in a baby voice with a cheeky smile. 

"No comment." I said with a straight face.

We went on the the stage and I sat in between Caspar and Finn. How ironic. I shared a seat with Caspar since there wasn't enough chairs. I was quietly vlogging with Caspar. Then the panel started. The interviewer asked us to introduce ourselves and to say what kind of videos we make. 

Louise started us off and said "Hi, I'm Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter and I make videos about beauty and lifestyle." Then Maz introduced himself and then, Sam and Caspar. Then, it was my turn and I was surprisingly really nervous. I never had to speak in front of this many people before.

"Hi, I'm Kendall from QueenKendall." A bunch of girls started screaming. "And I make videos about my life and things I hate and occasionally things I like." There was a small laughter.

Right after me, Finn introduced himself as Jack and Jack as Finn. They got a lot of cheers, obviously. After the rest of the YouTubers introduced themselves, we got some really hard questions from the interviewer. I didn't participate much. It was more of Jack and Sam talking. It was a bit boring at times and I could tell that Caspar was bored out of his mind. We took questions from the audience and occasionally we got some interesting questions. I was asked about my move from California to London. Somewhere in the middle of the panel, Finn's hand went on my leg. I didn't brush it off but I was praying that no one noticed. 

"You look nice today." He whispered.

"Shhh," I said back. I couldn't help but smile and blush. I really hoped that no one saw. 

After the panel, all of us British YouTubers went out for food. We were all put into a bus/car thing and I sat in the back with Fleur and Troy Sivan, who I had just met. We ate at this really good restaurant and I sat at the opposite side of the table from Finn, but it wasn't on purpose. I didn't have a lot of time to hang out with him these past days but I figured it was okay. 

We finished eating and headed to a mall nearby. Everyone wanted to go shopping at different places but somehow we all ended up in Zumiez. All the boys wanted to get stuff for their penny boards. Tonya, Zoe, Fleur, and I were just walking around the store exploring. After, Fleur took Zoe, Jack, Finn, and I to J. Crew where they tried on some clothes. I just stood around because my suitcase was already really full and I didn't need to bring back more than I came with. Caspar tried on a shirt as well as Finn. I vlogged as Finn put on the shirt.

"Ken, what do you think of this shirt?" 

"It looks like you're going on a picnic." I said back.

"I think it looks fine." Fleur said to Finn.

"Does it scream hot?" Finn asked as he looked in the mirror.

"It screams 'let's go apple picking.'" I told him. He listened to me a chose a blue shirt instead of red.