Chapter 12 (Playlist Live: Day 4+5)

This trip was flying by way too fast. It was already day 4 of the Florida Trip. I woke up around 9AM and checked my social media. On Instagram, I was getting a bucket load of comments on the picture of me and Finn. I couldn't bare to look at the picture because I felt so bad and guilty but I knew people were writing the usual #KINN. It was everywhere even on the vlogs I uploaded. I then check twitter to find a pleasant surprise.

@TomDaley1994: Watching some funny YouTube videos with my brother.....:O @queenkendall #justsayin

"Fleur!!!!!!!! Zoe!!!!!! Louise!!!!!" I screamed as I jumped out of bed. They were awake but still in their beds. "Tom Daley watches my videos!!!! LOOK AT HIS TWEET!" 

"Oh my god, Kendall!!!! He fancies you!" Louise said to me excitedly.

"THIS IS CRAZY! I should respond, right?" 

"Yes!!!" They all screamed at me in unison. 

"What do I say?" I was truly at lost for words. We sat there debating about what I should say and we ended up with: @TomDaley1994 Awww thanks! I'm such a huge fan of yours! 

It sounded lame and pathetic but whatever. 

We grabbed some breakfast at iHop which was really good. Yummy in my tummy. Then we headed back to the convention area where the British YouTube boys were going to go up on stage with Tyler Oakley. I was asked by the stage director to come in during the middle and pretend to be a fangirl. That way I would get some stage time so my viewers could see some more of me.

I was watching their live show from the green room with the girls. It was funny to see how nervous they all were. The girls were already going crazy over their introductions so I couldn't imagine how they would be the rest of the time. Soon, Tyler started twerking and then the twins were twerking. They did American accents which were awful and then they did a superlative game. Then, it was finally my turn to come out on stage. 

"So I'm getting word that we're bringing a fan on stage. Someone that really wanted to meet you guys. Jack and Finn in particular." Tyler announced. Jack and Finn stood up and prepared themselves to greet this anonymous fan. Fuck, I didn't know how I was going to get out of this one. Things were still so awkward and tense between Finn and I. But I guess we had to muscle through it for the sake of the public. "Let's bring her out."

I was given a mic and made my way on stage. I started to play my part and I walked out slowly. The crowd was going absolutely wild and I realized they were screaming for me. I started to act like I had trouble breathing and fanning myself. I could see Finn scratching his head and looking down. He didn't want to see me and I didn't blame me. Jack ran up to hug me and I pretended to start crying of happiness. I walked up to Finn and he gave me a half-hearted hug. The crowd started to chant "all hail the queen" and I princess waved to the crowd and blew kisses.

Tyler walked up to me and asked "hello there! What's your name, fangirl?"

"Queen Kendall." The crowd went crazy again. The screams were so loud but I was absorbing the energy in the room. 

"I've got a question for you. Out of all the guys on this stage, who makes the best videos?" The crowd started to "oooooooh." 

"You can't do that to me! I love them all!" 

"Okay, I won't do that to you. Everyone say goodbye to Kendall." The crowd screamed as I left the stage and I felt relieved that I didn't trip or fall or do anything stupid. I was really glad I got that over with. The boys continued on with their segment and I went back to the green room. 

After the show, everyone went back to their room to rest before going to another party similar to last night's. Zoe changed into a bright yellow dress and I was still torn about what to wear. I decided to go with a red/burgundy skater dress. I curled my hair for the first time in forever.