Chapter 6

I hadn't seen Caspar in a long time but we was coming to London soon and I was so excited. I had been keeping in touch with him and we were very close. We knew exactly what was going on in each other's lives. 

"So I went to lunch with Finn last week and we talked. Did you see the livestream?" I said to him over Skype. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I couldn't help but swoon. His blonde hair was perfectly perfect as usual.

"Yes, I did. I enjoyed hearing all those accents. I must say you're quite good. But I'm glad you two are friends now. I told you he wasn't that bad of a guy."

"Yeah, you were right. He's been asking me to hangout but I keep turning him down because I just have so much work to do. I'm like two weeks behind on laundry and I'm running out of clothes to wear."

"So you never hung out with him after the younow?" 

"Nope. But anyways, I have some ideas for our collab video."

We ended up talking about our next YouTube video but I didn't get to talk to him for long. He had to go eat dinner. It's hard maintaining a friendship over different time zones. 

-----------------

I was heading to London to meet up with all the youtubers. We were going to have another dinner at some nice restaurant. I was super excited to see all of them because I hadn't seen them for a while. I had the hardest time figuring out what to wear because I was confused as to whether this was a formal event. I literally called/texted everyone to see what they were wearing. I ended up going casual. 

Finn and I were carpooling down to London in my car. We were going to stay with our parents for the weekend and I would pick him up again to drive him back to Leeds. I was also incredibly anxious because Caspar was going to be there. I brought my camera with me so I could vlog. I knew that a whole bunch of them would vlog so I didn't want to be left out. The car ride down to London was long but luckily Finn kept me company and kept me entertained. We did some lipsyncing and car dancing. It was slighly embarassing but who cares really.

After we parked, we started walking towards the restaurant and I could already see some familiar faces. I took out my camera and started vlogging immediately.

"Finn and I just arrived at the restaurant after a long car ride. Oh, look who I see! ZOE!" I gave Zoe a hug and she said hello to my camera. She was wearing her signature ponytail and pink lipstick. She looked adorable and she was always so sweet. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. "Who is this?" With my eyes covered, I touched the mystery person's face. "Ugh I can't tell!!!"

Finally, the hands were lifted and I turned around to see Caspar. I immediately gave him a huge hug and it was a very long hug. I saw Finn in the corner of my eye looking discontent. Was he jealous? Probably not. I asked Caspar how his flight went and he told me about the annoying people behind him. I then ran into Alfie and Marcus and I said hello with them. Sam Pepper and Louis came too and it was good seeing them. They are the life of the party.

We all sat down and I was sitting between Caspar and an empty seat. But Jack came late and ended up sitting next to me. 

"Hey Ken, how have you been?" He said with a smile so similar to Finn's. Everyone was engaging in side conversations with the person next to them or going to the bathroom. So Jack and I ended up just talking.

"I've been okay but I'm good as of right now. So glad it's the weekend." I responded to him.

"You know, Finn has been telling me alot about you." 

"Really now. That's weird." 

"You know, I think he's quite fond of you." He winked at me. Caspar started to join our conversation so Jack stopped talking about it.