Chapter 10 (Playlist Live: Day 2)

It was Day 2 of the Florida trip. Today, a whole bunch of Youtubers and I were heading to Universal Studios to visit Harry Potter World! I was a big Harry Potter fan so I was super excited. Fleur, Tonya, and Jim woke up really early and grabbed coffee for us. I got dressed and I went with a black tribal top with skinny jeans and converses. After I got dressed, I walked down to the lobby with Zoe, Louise, and Fleur. And there were so many Youtubers there - Maz, Sam, Caspar, Alfie, Rebecca, and Alexa. Marcus, Jack, and Finn were not going. They were just going to chill at the hotel. So the people who were going got onto this bus-looking car and the driver drove us to Universal!

People were constantly vlogging including me. We walked into Universal Studios and it was beautiful. I was a huge fan of roller coasters and rides and I was so ecstatic about being there. Fleur and I were going to be ride buddies since Tonya and Zoe didn't like rides because of their anxiety and whatnot. We walked into the park and about 15 minutes in, we were swarmed by these fans. They were screaming and it felt like I was Taylor Swift or something. They all wanted pictures and I gave a bunch of them hugs. It was a thrilling experience to be surrounded by people who liked me. I felt like such a celebrity. Most of them bee-lined to Sam and Alfie. But I had my fair share of fans too. We then went on a couple rides before going into Harry Potter World. We were waiting in line for Jurassic Park and it literally felt like forever so we spent the majority of the time vlogging.

"Hey Maz!" I said as I pointed to him with my camera. 

"I HAVE DINOSAUR-PHOBIA!" He screamed at me as he pointed the camera .

"And aren't you scared of rides? There's like a 50 foot drop or something! Wow this must be a nightmare for you."

"This is!" He said frantically. Then Sam popped into the scene.

"HELLO WORLD! Kenny, I haven't been on your channel in a while." Sam said to my camera.

"Yeah, it's been a while. Hasn't it?" I pointed the camera at me and Sam as I gave him a one-handed hug. "Like 8 months or something." Sam and I talked for a while about how things were going and about life. He was one of the first friends I made moving back to London and he introduced me to the rest of the YouTubers so I was in debted to him. He was a really good friend. It was such a shame that he moved to LA. Now I saw him much less than before.

We finally got to the front of the line and I sat in the middle between Sam and Caspar. Everyone on our boat was from YouTube and everyone was vlogging. Cameras were out and I was so scared that I was going to drop mine. The beginning was very calm. There were some realistic-looking dinosaurs. Then we reached the danger area where the ride got scarier. Then we got to the part where the t-rex was going to attack us but we went on a 50 feet fall. Everyone was screaming and I ducked and leaned on Caspar. When we reached the bottom, his arm was around me. 

"How crazy was that?" I said as I pointed the camera to Caspar. "That was so much fun. I loved it!"

"Pretty crazy," he said still with his arm around me. I forgot how beautiful his blue eyes were. He was very muscle-y. He must've been working out. He helped me out of the boat and both of us were soaked. But not as wet as some other people. 

Afterwards, we started walking to Harry Potter World. It looked so much like Hogsmeade. I literally felt like I was in the movie. We waited in line for butterbeer which was good but really sweet. It tasted like straightup caramel syrup. I couldn't finish it because it was just too sweet. We waited in lines for some of the rides where Fleur was my partner-in-crime. Then, we went to Ollivanders and Zonko's. Not only was everything cool looking, I was around some of the most funniest people. Jim was running around the store looking at everything and wanting to buy everything. Caspar was trying stuff on and I couldn't stop laughing. 

We were finished around the late afternoon and we drove back to the hotel. A whole bunch of us including Zoe, Alfie, and Caspar decided to go to the pool. We were going to go on the slides and the pools. I brought my waterproof camera and filmed some underwater scenes which was fun. After a while, we were finished playing in the pool so we started walking towards the elevators to go up to our rooms. But we ran into Sam, Jack, and Finn on their way out to dinner. They were talking to Alfie asking about how Universal went and were deep in conversation so I didn't want to interupt. I just stood with Caspar talking. But I could feel Finn's eyes on me. 

"Don't look now but Finn is checking you out." Caspar whispered to me nonchalantly. I knew Finn was looking at me but he always looked at me when I was talking to another guy which I didn't understand why. He was probably just overprotective of me or something. I never brought it up when talking to him but I probably should.

"Oh my god, don't say ever that. That makes me feel so weird inside." I made a face.

"He's definitely looking at your hot bod but I don't think Finn's the only one." Caspar said dramatically.

"Oh my god, STOP." I laughed at him and hit him in the arm. I wrapped a towel over me and covered myself.

"Aw, you just broke the hearts of millions of guys by doing that." He said with a pouty face.

"Stop!!! You're so weird." I said to him as we walked into the elevator. We decided to abandon Alfie and Zoe and head up to the rooms first. And I was probably going to see Jack and Finn later so I didn't need to talk to them now.

"You're insecure, don't know what for." Caspar decided to serenade me with One Direction all the way up to the room. 

Later that night, I just hung out in the room and chatted with a couple people. No one new, just Fleur, Tonya, and Zoe. Caspar and Alfie came to hang out for a bit. So I guess I was wrong, I didn't get to see Jack & Finn later. But I was going to see them tomorrow so it wasn't a problem. I chilled for the rest of the night, uploaded my vlogs from day 1 & day 2, and hit the hay around midnight. I was jetlagged so badly but sleep was good for me since tomorrow was a big day.