Chapter ten

-THE NEXT DAY-

“God please! Can we get off this bus already!?” Kate groaned from the couch. Zacky laughed and took a drag of his cigarette.

“I’m serious! I just wanna get off this bus.” He laughed and tossed her his pack of smokes. She looked down at them, then to Zacky.

“Have one, it’ll calm you down a little.” She sighed and took one out and then he tossed her a Zippo and she lit it.

Kate took one drag and almost instantly felt better. She smiled and tossed the pack back to him. He nodded and they sat and smoked.

Not long after that, the bus pulled up to the hotel and parked in the back. Matt was waiting by the door. Kate smiled.

“Look! There she is!” He shouted.

Val was leaning against her car. Her blonde hair was down and she had sunglasses on. She was wearing a black tank top and denim skinny jeans. When the bus stopped, Matt ran out of the bus and went straight to her.

“Baby!” She shouted. He picked her up and hugged her. She was laughing and so was he. Then he set her down slowly. He put both his hands on her cheeks and kissed her long and passionately. Kate smiled from the window, and then went to grab her stuff from her bunk.

Val was hugging Brian when she got off the bus.

“Oh Val, this is our new photographer Kate.” Matt said. Valary smiled.

“It’s nice to finally meet you.” She said. Kate smiled and nodded.

“Same here.” Val put her arm around Matt.

“So, have you been taking care of my boys?” She asked. Kate smiled and giggled.

“Well I think it’s them who’ve been taking care of me.” Val laughed.

“Alright, we’re all checked in, let’s go.” Zacky said.

They all picked their bags up and went in the hotel. The guys had been given a penthouse suit for the week. When they got to the room, Zacky opened the door. They all filed in except Kate. She stood in the doorway with her mouth open. She had never seen a room like this in real life. Brian walked over to her.

“Are you coming in our what?” She blinked twice then walked in.

The room was almost bigger than her apartment. It had a huge full kitchen, then off of that was a giant living room with two couches and a big screen tv. It also had a big balcony that over looked most of Vegas. Kate couldn’t believe that this is where she would be staying.

“Okay, so me Val, Johnny and Jimmy will be in this room. And Zacky and Brian…and.” Matt stopped and looked at Kate, then to Brian.

“Looks like she’s staying with us.” Brian said. Kate looked at him and Zacky then they went in the room.

There were two huge beds and a bathroom in the room. To Kate, it looked like another hotel room.

“Alright babe, so who do you wanna sleep with?” Zacky said. Kate groaned and flopped down on the closest bed.

“I’ve got a better idea, Zack, you and I’ll share a bed and Kate can have her own.” Brian said. Kate looked at him and smiled.

“Are you sure?” She asked. Zacky nodded.

“Yeah why not. I mean the beds are so big anyway, it won’t really matter.” Zacky said. Kate smiled and snuggled into the bed.

It didn’t take much for her to fall asleep. Zacky and Brian quietly got up and left the room. Everyone else was sitting in the living room watching TV.