Chapter eleven

They all woke up around the same time and ordered some room service. This time Kate only ordered a small breakfast. Brian chuckled at her while she ate it. When she was finished, she smacked him over the head. After breakfast Val and Kate went on the balcony to smoke.

“Kate, I think we should go shopping today.” Val said. Kate shrugged.

“Okay, I have to see how much money I have.” Val nodded and put her cigarette out. Kate took one last drag and did the same.

The guys had an interview and some other things to do today so they were getting ready for that. Brian was pulling on a shirt when Kate walked in. She grabbed an outfit from her suitcase then went into the bathroom to take a shower. When she was finished, Zacky was in the room getting dressed.

“You look pretty.” He said. She blushed. She was wearing skinnys and a off the shoulder white t-shirt.

“Thanks Zacky.” He smiled and nodded and she sat down on the bed.

She opened her wallet and counted the bills inside.

“Damn.” She said. She only had about 50 dollars. Sure the guys paid her but that money went to her rent.

Brian came in and looked over her shoulder.

“Here.” He said. She turned around and looked at him. He had taken out his wallet and was holding out a credit card.

“Take it and go shopping.” Kate shook her head.

“Brian I can’t take that.” She said. He reached out and took her hand then placed the card in it.

“Yes you can. It doesn’t have a limit, so ahead and get whatever you want.” He said with a smile. She smiled back and placed the card in her wallet. He touched her shoulder and walked into the bathroom.

“Kate! You ready or what?” Val shouted from the kitchen. Kate said nothing and walked out of the room.

Val gave Matt a quick kiss and picked up her purse.

“Okay so we’ll meet you guys at the club tonight.” She said. Matt nodded and Val stuck out her hand.

Matt smiled and shook his head and took his wallet out. He took out a credit card and gave it to Val.

“Thanks baby.” She said with a smile. Then she turned to Kate and they walked out the door.

”So how much do you got to work with?” Val asked her once they were out of the hotel. Kate blushed.

“Well, Brian gave me his credit card so-“Val cut her off.

“He did?” Kate nodded.

“Wow, he must like you or something.” She said. Kate just looked at her and she smiled.

“Alright, let’s get started!” Val said, dragging Kate into a store.

When they walked in, they were greeted by booming metal music. Val led Kate to the women’s section. She picked up a short black skirt that had red ruffles on it

“Kate! Go try this on.” She said, handing it to her.

“Val I can’t wear this.” She said. Val rolled her eyes.

“Yes you can. You have an amazing body. Now get in there!” She said, pushing her towards the dressing room. Kate groaned and went it.

She looked herself over in the mirror then unzipped her jeans and pulled the skirt on. She did a little spin and smiled. It looked really good on her. She opened the door to show Val. Her eye’s almost popped out of her head.