Hello

Taemin's POV

            "Where are you taking us?" I asked.  Our schedule has been changed for today and I have no idea where this bus is taking us.

            "OOH! I know!! It's another one of those Hello Baby shows!! Last time we were 'kidnapped' and took care of Yoogeun!" said Jonghyun. 

            I hope, that would be cool to see Yoogeun again.  I really miss him.  I wonder if he still remembers us... it's been like, what, four years?

            "You're partially correct," said the cameraman/host, "I'll tell you.  It's a new show called Hello Teenager."

            "What?" we all said in unison.

            "Wait to so we will be taking care of a teenager? But WE ARE teenagers!" I said confused.  The host just laughed.

            "Yes.  You just have to make sure the teenager is not bored or unhappy.  And there will be a surprise later in in the show.  That's all." The host explained.

            "That's easy.  This won't be so hard.  We've done it before, with a four year old, which was difficult, but fun" Said Minho. 

            "I hope it's a girl." I said softly with a gentle smile.  I didn't want anyone to hear that but Key heard it, unfortunately.

            "What did you say?!" He said with a mischievous grin.

            "N-nothing!!! Nothing at all!!" I shouted, trying to hide what I just said.  I'm not thinking of what you think it is, I just want to get along with girls better, since I hang out with guys all the time.  You know?

            "Suuuuure, spill it Maknae!"

Time Skips

My POV

            I'm really nervous to see SHINee.  I feel like I'm gonna act really stupid in front of them and make a bad impression.  I know who SHINee is.  I like their song Ring Ding Dong and Lucifer.  I watched their Hello Baby and it was cute, like 'it's-so-cute-that-I-wanna-DIE' cute.  There's this one guy that I like, actually two.  I think his name's... Taemin....yeah, and Jonghyun. I hope they like me.  I want to enjoy these three months with SHINee... and Taemin and Jonghyun XD.

            Right now, I'm walking to the place that we're staying at.  SHINee has a list about me, like what I like to do, eat, that stuff.  Just so that they know a little bit about me. 

Taemin's POV

            So this teenager is a girl from America whose 13.  We'll be using earpieces to translate voices to a specified language.  For us, Korean.  For her, English.  I really hope me and this girl can be good friends.  One weird thing about the list, it doesn't have her name. 

            "Ok so this is the list of things she likes," Jonghyun started, "drawing, painting, amusement parks, music, food (like meat), playing volleyball, writing stories, reading fanfics, watching anime..."

            This list went on forever, but there were a lot of things on that list that I enjoyed as well. Like amusement parks, and all that stuff.  We had a lot in common.  Yay :)

            "Oh! I have an idea!", I shouted without thinking.  Everyone stared at me confused. "I could take her to the biggest amusement park in South Korea! We can buy tons of snacks, ride a zillion roller coasters until we throw up, which I hope wont happen, eat tons of food, ride ferries...!"

            "Woah slow down, Romeo." Onew said.  I quickly covered my mouth.  I seriously need to stop thinking out loud. 

            "...Did I really just... say that out loud... in front of the... camera?'' My face turned into a light shade of pink as I said this.

            "Ya sure did, buddy." Key said. 

            "Here she is!" exclaimed Minho.

            The door slowly opened.

My POV

            I slowly opened the door and stepped into the house.  There in front of me where five young men with different colored hair and guy-makeup, anxiously staring at me.  Key was the first to say something, after the awkward silence.

            "HI! Its so good to meet you! I'm Key! That's Minho, Onew, Jonghyun, and Taemin!" He seemed really excited.

            "Hi I'm Na Sana.  It's so good to meet you too!" I said with a small smile with a cute head tilt.  Like those little girls in anime, I watch too much of it...

Taemin's POV

            She stepped inside.  She had long straight black hair, or dark brown with beautiful big black eyes and was carrying a flower-covered backpack with a luggage beside her.  She introduced herself.  Her name was really pretty.  Na..sa...na... beautiful..  Her smile was really cute.  Oh and the small smile with the head tilt.  She's really cute and pretty.... Wait what am I saying? I can't just start liking her by looks or crap! She's 13!! It's ok... We'll just be the best of friends. :) Right?