Amusement Park

Minho's POV

"APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Was the first thing I heard this morning. "Yoogeun-ah?" I said groggily.

"Minho-appa!" Yoogeun-ah said, as slowly started to open my eyes. I saw Yoogeun and Sana'a beautiful faces. I have wonderful kids that I get to take care of.

"Minho-appa! Let's go eat breakfast!" Sana said sweetly.

"Did you make it?"

"No," She giggled. "the PD did."

"Good enough." I said as I sat up. I opened my arms for both Yoogeun and Sana to come hug me. They crawled over and snuggled into my arms.

My POV

Minho motioned me and Yooguen to give him a hug, so we gave him one. I snuggled into Minho's arms. My head rested perfectly on Minho's arm, like it was meant for me. It was so comfortable being close to him. I feel safe, and happy.

If the PD recorded this, I bet I would get tons of hate comments from fans... Thank god they're not going to be recording today.

After eating breakfast, me, Yoogeun and SHINee got ready to go the the amusement park. I wore a plain black V-neck shirt with jeans, a navy sweater from A&F and black converse. Yeah. I'm a dark colored person. Figuratively and literally. I have tan skin. Ugh.

I was the first to enter the living room. I don't take that long to get ready, maybe 10 minutes. I bet you Key will take the longest to get ready, knowing that he loves fashion. I just stared out into space for a while until I heard footsteps approaching. I turned around and there was Minho.

"Hey Sana." He said to me.

"Hello Minho-appa!" I smiled brightly. It was a bit awkward calling Minho my appa. He's only 11 years older than me. Minho took a seat on the couch next to me, and we started talking.

"Oh, by the way I finished your story." Minho said.

"Really? But it was like 100 pages!" I was shocked. He's probably a fast reader. The book was already translated into Hangul.

"Yeah. I spent all night reading it. The others kept on asking what I was reading. I finished the book at one in the morning!" He laughed.

"I didn't mean for you to stay up that late! You must be tired." I said.

"Oh don't worry about it. I'm not that tired. Just a little."

"Who's' ready to go to the Amusement Park!!!!" Taemin and Jonghyun entered the room sliding on his socks and make a pose like Superman. So cute!

"Aegyo! You're so cute!" I said quiet enough to not let Taemin hear. Then Onew entered the room with Yoogeun in his hands.

"Yoogeun is ready to go!" Yoogeun exclaimed.

"Aegyo you're so cute! All of you!" I ran to Yoogeun and gave him a hug.

"Are you excited to go on roller coasters?" I asked him.

"Yeah!!"

Key came down, finally.

"Ok, we need to bring baby wipes, water, jackets, -- does everyone have jackets?"

"Yes Key umma." Jonghyun said, rolling his eyes.

"He's like this a lot. He'd make a great mother don't you think?" He whispered to me with annoyance. I laughed.