Introducing each other Part 2

Jonghyun's POV

We spent the rest of the day getting to know eachother. It seems like Sana knows quiet a bit about us. I have to admit. She was really cute. I loved the way she was so nice to everyone and polite. It kind of makes me feel bad since I'm not that nice, but that's ok. I still like her. I remember that she liked to sing.... I wonder if I could ask her to sing something for us. Maybe when she feels more comfortable, so next week?

Taemin's POV

"I'm hungry what about you guys?" I said, out of nowhere.

"Key can you go make us something? Make a lot of it. We're starving" Jonghuyn said.

"Can we just order fried chicken?" Onew said. Sana giggled at our weird conversations. It was so cute.

"Fine I'll make it, just because Sana's with us. When she's not here, you guys are gonna make it yourselves." Key said with a pout.

"Aww, your doing something just for Sana!" Minho cooed.

"Oh shut it!" Key shot back.

I decided not to say anything since, well, they would probably spill that I kinda like Sana. Earlier today, Jonghyun told me that he liked Sana. I told him that I liked her too. We kept out secrets. If we broke it, both would suffer consequences. So yeah. We better keep our mouths shut.

My POV

I really don't get why these guys are acting so blushy around me. I kinda find it funny. Have they not been with girls lately? Yikes, oh well. It's cute though.

"Thank you, Key, for making dinner for us." I said kindly to Key. I respect him since without food, I would starve.

"Your welcome," He said smiling shyly, and he headed for the kitchen.

"So what do you guys wanna do after dinner?" Onew asked.

"Lets have Sana do something for us... like draw, paint, read her story, sing..." Minho just read from the list and stopped half way.

"What do you feel comfortable doing?" Taemin asked me.

"Why don't you sing for us?" Jonghyun asked with a huge grin.

"Um... I'm not the greatest singer, but I can try..." I said. I don't think I sing good, but this is just for SHINee.

"Yeah! Go Sana! We'd love to hear you sing!" Jonghyun cheered.

"Can I sing an English song? It will be easier for me" I said.

"Sure of course! Anything!" They all said.

They set up a karaoke stage in a room while Key was still preparing dinner. I looked up the song and waited for dinner to be ready. When the food came out, we all took our seats and thanked Key for the dinner. I dug in and it was the best food in the world! I kept telling Key that it was so good. He blushed every time I told him.

After dinner, we went to the karaoke room and I held the mic while the boys took their seats in the couch. I was kind of nervous because 1) I don't sing good and 2) I just met famous guys that I'm some what obsessed with. I typed in the song, To Love You More by Celine Dion, and it displayed on the huge flat screen TV that they owned. (Crazy Rich!)

"Oh! I've heard of this song before! It's beautiful!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Beautiful like Sana..." Taemin said very softly, day dreamily. I could tell he didn't want anyone to hear that, but I did. I blushed and looked away. He must have notice because his face went tomato red.