Special Guest

My POV

            I just woke up and its like 7:30.  In this house, people don't wake up until like 10.  So I decided to just chill.  I took out my lap top and began typing up a diary about my time here with SHINee.  You don't need to see what I write until later. 

            By the time I finished typing about yesterday, I turned on the keyboard and began to play/practice my song.  I decided to play my morning song.  I called it that since it was a happy song.  It was called 'Lavender Hills' by Brian Crain.  I practiced the song a few times and it was about 9 O'clock.  I kept playing.  I really loved this song.

Taemin's POV

            I'm usually not the first person to wake up, but today, I was just too excited to stay asleep.  Why is that? I looked over at the clock and it was 9:27.  I heard a faint tune in the distance.  It sounded like a song?  I got up and stretched a bit.  I stayed quiet so that I wouldn't wake up Jonghyun, who was sound asleep.  I followed the sound and it turned into a song the closer as I crept closer to the room.  It sounded like a piano, no keyboard, wait, yeah keyboard.  The sound eventually led to Sana's room.  I quietly opened the door so that she wouldn't be disturbed.  I stuck my head enough through the door so that I could peek.  The song was beautiful.  It was a happy song played beautifully.  I couldn't take my eyes off of Sana's playing.  Dang she was good.  I wonder how long she has been playing.  She finished playing and turned off her keyboard and turned around and saw me.

My POV

            I finished practicing for the day.  I pressed the off button, stood up and turned towards my bead when I saw my door slightly open.  I followed the opening of the door and stopped with I saw half of Taemin's head popping out.  AHh!  I jerked back a little bit.  I've never had someone peak into my room this early in the day, or ever.  I was surprised that he woke up early.  Isn't he the late sleeper?

            "Oh, um... good morning, Taemin." I said.

            "Good... morning."  He replied.  Taemin slowly opened the door and sat on my bed. 

            "So... how long have you been playing the piano?" He asked.

            "Nine years."  I said. 

            "No way! So you've been playing since you were four? That's really impressive!" He said with a huge smile.  Taemin's adorable smile can make anyone smile, no matter how grumpy you are.  He's so cute. 

            "Thanks." I said.  I made a small giggle, just to make him smile. 

            "Ok, go get your self dressed.  I'm gonna make breakfast.  Don't tell anyone ok? Make sure they sleep until I wake them up." I said to him.

            "Gotcha" He promised.

            He walked out of my room into his.  I went to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair.  I don't wear makeup.  I don't have time to and I don't want to.  After all of that, I walked into the kitchen, got out some ingredients and began cooking. 

Taemin's POV

            Sana is so nice! She's cooking breakfast for us!  I wonder if she's watched our Hello Baby with Yoogeun.  She would know that none of us like to cook, well, except for Key, but none of us like to cook breakfast.  We would just order something.  I wonder why we even go grocery shopping.  The food in the fridge is probably close to expiration.  Oops

            I brushed my teeth and washed my face.  I brushed my hair a bit, but I was too lazy to do my hair all the way, so I just left it like a mess that it's usually in.  When I walked back into our room, Minho was already up.  He was on his phone, searching the web or something.  He sat up when I entered.