Mission: "Date"

My POV

Sumeul gotdo chatji mothae

naneun piharyeogo aesseobwado

geobujocha hal su eobtneun

nege gatyeobeorin na

sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal

saranghaetdeon georamyeon

naege ireojineun mara

Her whisper is the Lucifer!

"Lee Jinki! Kim Jonghyun! Kim Kibum! Choi Minho! Lee Taemin! SHI E NEE! LU CI FER!" I shouted, jamming to my song while writing in my SHINee Diary. All the guys were discussing about plans for this week.

Only two more weeks with SHINee, then I go home, I thought looking at the calendar on the wall, as the guys were arguing down in the living room.

Taemin's POV

"So we have to take Sana on a "date" but we can't let her know it's a date. And we have to do some kind of move on her!?" Onew clarified after the PD handed us a mission card.

"Well then...." Minho said.

"Oh! Ima take Sana to the famous Korean BBQ restaurant! How about that?" Key shouted, proud of his idea. Honestly, I don't know where to take Sana. Yeah we know each other really well, but we've been to so many places already.

"Maybe I'll take her to some historical town to buy souvenirs to remember Korea." Minho suggested. Dang why can't I think of anything. I started to get anxious. What if I choose an idea and she hates it....

"Ughhhhhhh" I groaned. So that's why this is a challenge....

"Can't think of anything?" Jonghyun nudged me.

"You have no idea." I replied. Maybe I could... introduce her to some KPop celebs. Oh! How about my buddy Kai!?

"I've decided to take Sana to the animal adoption center to let her play with puppies and other animals!" Onew announced as he stood proud. Wow that's a good idea.

"I'm gonna let her meet EXO!" I said smiling like an idot. Its gonna be so much fun! There are 12 members and she's never gonna get their names down.

"Uhhhh." Jjong said. Obviously he hasn't decided yet.

"Ima just take her to the movies and sing for her." Jjong said, a bit embarrassed of his decision.

"That's a good idea. It's like any regular date. She'll love it since she LOVES your voice. And I'm not joking. She told me that you sang to her that one night where she had a nightmare." I said, making him feel better.

"S-she told you that?" He said, nearly in a whisper. The other guys were staring at us intensely, obviously interested.

"Of course she loves your voice..." Minho pouted.

"Who doesn't?" Key said rolling his eyes with jealousy, but jokingly.

"Well that's all settled now. Who's gonna go first?" the PD said.

"Uh, I'll go." Key said. "I'll take her for dinner tonight."

My POV

Ring ding dong

Ring ding dong

Ring dingi ding dingi ding ding ding

Ring ding dong

Ring ding dong

Ring dingi ding ding-

"Hey Sana! Let's go eat dinner together!" Key said, as he came in.

"Ok! Do I need to dress nice, or casual?" I asked.

"Nice. Very nice." He said, smirking at me. Woah there...

"Ok I'll be down stairs when your ready." He told me, then left the room for me to change.

So I put on this dark blue, knee-high, strapless dress on. It had some sparkly stuff towards the bottom. I did a small braid on the side, and put on some black flats. Looks okay to me. I thought, as I looked in the mirror.

I walked down the stairs into the living room where Key and the others were waiting.

"Wow you look great" Key said, his cheeks a light shade of pink. Onew and the others was playing a board game with Yoogeun. Minho, Taemin and Jjong looked up.

"Yeah, you look beautiful..." Minho said, then he immediately covered his mouth, face crimson red.

"Thank you..." I said, looking down. This is so embarrassing!

"Let's go." Key said. He opened the door for me and we got in the car where the driver was already there, waiting for us. After about a half hour drive, we got to the restaurant.

Inside was dimly lit with red lights and candles. Each table had a white tablecloth with neatly assorted silverware.

"Table for two please." Key said to the person at the desk.

"Right this way." She said, smiling at us. She probably knew who SHINee was.  Well who wouldn't in South Korea?

"So, what do you want to eat?" Key asked me.

HEY! Sorry i know its been a LONG LONG time but i got some stuff written down^^. sorry its a bit short. Maybe i should do lots of short parts so i can update more often. I have more parts written down somewhere, i just need to edit it. I'm trying really hard to write as much as i can. I hope you still love this book :) it makes me happy to see more reads/votes/comments.  

also, i know I  didn't like it when people put other bands in, say, SHINee fanfics, cuz i didn't know them.  i was thinking of maybe putting a few EXO members in the story, but that section will be short.  If you could put your opinions in the comments that would be nice.

Love you all!! Thanks so much!

~•~||flaming_shawol||~•~

~•~||EXO_L_uhan||~•~