Mission: "Date" 2

My POV

"Wow I'm so full! That food was really good!" I said. In America, I don't get to eat Korean food that often, so it was good to try it in Korea.

"I know right! Its got that flavor, or spice that makes Korean food different from other countries." Key said.

"Yeah."

The driver took us back home to the dorm. When we entered, we found the boys in the living room, playing FIFA again, and Yoogeun was sleeping in his room.

"How was the date?" Onew said. Wait it was a date? I mean, uh yeah sure.... I didn't know... ummm I guess it seemed like it, but uhhhh...

Minho's POV

I heard the front door open and assumed it was Sana and Key. Had a great time? I thought sarcastically. Is it bad that I'm jealous?

"How was the date?" Onew said. I shot him a glare. You can't say that! He looked at me confused, then he realized.

All the other guys gave him a look, then searched for a reaction from Sana.

"Just kidding! Did you like the food?" Onew used his acting skills to cover what he said just before that.

"Oh it was delicious! I would love to eat it again. Maybe not now since I'm really full." She said, smiling with a small laugh at the end. I guess she doesn't know. Whew!

My POV

"*Sigh* I'm tired. I'm gonna head to bed now. Good night!" I said, then I went up stairs into my room. I changed, brushed my teeth, and flopped onto my bed.

A date? Key took me on a date? Really?.....

Onew's POV

"So, Key, what move did you do to Sana? Let's see whether you failed your mission or not" I smirked at him. Honestly, I don't see Key doing a move on Sana. It was probably easy for him since he was alone with her.

"Do we have to?" Key wined. He blushed.

"I like how your face has a tint of pink on your cheeks." Minho said, teasing him.

"YAH!"

"So what did you do? C'mon, she's sleeping right now" Jonghyun said.

"Ok, ok fine. I don't think it was a move but I thought it was more than what we usually do. So we were eating Korean BBQ and I fed her a piece. Then when were walking out of the car back to the dorm, she said thank you for dinner and I kissed her on the cheek." Key's face was so red it was hilarious.

"KYAAAAAA!" We all shouted. It was adorable and cute. I wonder what the other members thought.

"AHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO CUTE!" Taemin laughed. We were all dying of laughter on the floor. Key just pouted.

"Yah! You can shut up now!" He said, and we quieted down a bit.

TIME SKIPS

Jjong's POV

I'm in my bed right now, writing down what to do on my notes. Taemin's right next to me, sound asleep. It's about 7:30 in the morning.

My idea's pretty lame. I better just go next or she might think that I'm trash.

I'lltake her in the afternoon and we'll watch something at the theaters. Then we can eat dinner at the karaoke placeacross the street from the theaters. Ihope the night will turn out great. I really hope ...