Shanghai part 3

Jonghyun's POV

At the moment, we're walking in the mall in Shanghai looking for a birthday present for Sana.

"Hey! That's a really cute dress! You think we should get that for her?" Minho said.

"But it's so expensive!" Key complained while looking at the price tag, but agreed that it was cute.

"Maybe we can get her something else besides clothing, maybe food?" Onew suggested, giving us puppy eyes.

"Hyung, we just ate breakfast an hour ago. And no food, it'll go bad on our way back." I said to Onew, who pouted in disappointment.

"I just wanted some chicken..." Onew mumbled. I know hyung...

We went to almost every store looking for the right gift. Clothes, jewelry, desk accessories, accessories, decorations. Nothing yet.

"Hey! What about make up! Girls always wear makeup!" Key suggested. Now that I think about it, does Sana wear makeup? I took out my phone and looked at my camera roll for a picture of Sana. Nope, no make up. I thought to myself as I observed the selfie me and her took a few weeks ago.

"Key, Sana doesn't wear makeup." I told him.

"She doesn't? Oh, then we just have to keep looking..." He said, frustrated that he can't think of the perfect gift.

"Let's just get her a lot of things. We need to make up for missing her birthday." Minho said.

"Yeah." Taemin agreed.

My POV

I ate my lunch lonely. Well, the PD was recording me and asking me questions about SHINee. Questions like "Who do you like" "Who's your favorite?" and all that crap.

After about an hour or so, I headed towards my room and practiced on the keyboard for another hour. I drew for half an hour, wrote in my diary for another half, wrote my story for an hour, listened to music for another.... Man was I bored. By the time I finished wasting my time, it was 4pm. The whole time, I was thinking of calling Jonghyun. They're probably busy, but Jonghyun said he would call me. I decided to be patient and not look desperate, but it wasn't easy.

I stared at my phone, waiting for it to ring. Should I just call him? What if he's in a middle of an interview? Wow that would be embarrassing. I cant even text him! Gosh darn it! I'll just have to wait. Ughhhh

Jonghyun's POV

We were shopping all day and found the perfect gifts, and by the time we finished, it was 4 in the afternoon.

Shoot!! I need to tell Sana "Happy Birthday!"

I whipped out my phone, which I nearly dropped due to my clumsiness, and dialed Sana's number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Oh pick up the phone...

"Hello? Jonghyun?"

My POV

I was just about to fall asleep, due to boredom when my phone rang. I took a glance at the name; Jonghyun.

OMG YESSS!! Ok chill, Sana! Pick up the phone, and act cool. :)

"Hello?" I said in my most calmest voice at the moment.... With a small voice crack.

"Hey! Sana! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" He shouted through the phone. Yay! He remembered.

"Hi Jonghyun!"

"Sorry I didn't call you earlier, we were pretty busy."

"Oh, its ok! The PD kept me company for a while." I said, partly lying. The PD didn't do much be record.

Jonghyun's POV

The guys herd me shout happy birthday to Sana on the phone so we all decided to video call her.

"Hey can I Facetime you?" I asked.

"Yeah sure!" She responded.

My POV

My phone rang its usual ringtone for Facetime, and I picked it up.

On my screen, appeared my favorite 5 guys in the world. SHINee!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA!!!" They all shouted. It was so cute all I could do was laugh.

"♪HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SANA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! ♪" They all sang. I'm such a lucky girl to have SHINee sing happy birthday to me!!!! OMG!!! Hate me again shawols.

"We have a surprise for you when we come back!" Minho said.

"Thank you guys! I'm so lucky that you get to be my appas!" well, of course, I have my real dad and he's the best. SHINee appas are the best, too. J

"We'll be home early in the morning tomorrow!" Taemin stated.

"Yay! And Yoogeun will be here soon! I wont be so lonely anymore!" I told them.

The PD coughed loudly for attention. Aha whoops.

"Oh right. The PD was with me the whole time... so....." I said, trying to include them too, because they do a lot for me, like they made me food (and it was real good).

TIME SKIPS

Jonghyun's POV

"Get up! We're going to the airport early!" The manager yelled, interrupting my sleep. Can't exactly yell at him because he's my manager.

We all groaned and slowly sat up. For the next hour, we all got ready. I started out tired, but then I was excited to see Sana and Yoogeun again.

"Guys! We get to see Yoogeun and Sana!" I told the guys while I was doing my hair.

"Right! I almost forgot! It's not everyday that we get to see them." Minho said.

Oh yeah, at one point Yoogeun and Sana will have to leave. We can probably visit Yoogeun since he actually doesn't live so far from our dorm, but Sana, she lives in America...

Still need ideas guys!! I have one last part thats ready to be updated but after that.... I got nothing.....

Please comment anything! It'll really help! :)

~•~||flaming_shawol||~•~