Mission: "Date" 4

My POV

"Sana!~~~" Taemin called as he opened the door to my room.

"Yes?" I called back.

"We're going to the mall today! Guess who we're going to meet!"

"We're meeting people?"

"Yeah! The EXO members!" He said all excited.

"OH that's really cool!" I've heard of them. Taemin talked about someone named Kai before.... Right? I clapped my hands in delight.

"Go get ready!" He said, skipping out of my room. Haha he's so happy.

I put on a t-shirt and a hoodie with some shorts and converse. Just the mall, right?

The driver drove us to the mall where we found EXO at the entrance.

I got out of the car and was about to say hello when:

"WE ARE ONE! HELLO! WE ARE EXO!" the all shouted in unison.

"Woah...uh, hello! I'm Sana." I said. The person who came up to me seemed like the leader.

"Hello, Sana! I'm Suho. It's nice to meet you." He said, shaking my hand.

I went down the line, trying to remember each person's name. I already suck at names. There was Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O, Kai, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Kris, Tao, and Chen.

Taemin's POV

"Isn't she so cute!" I said to Kai, my bro.

"Yeah! How old is she?" He asked, seemed like he was already interested in her.

"She's 14~" I said, still looking at her.

"WHAT! HOW!? She looks like she's our age!!" Kai said in shock.

"I know, right?!"

We walked inside. I was holding hands with Sana. She's mine guys. Mine. We stopped by at some shop full of clothes.

"Wow! This shirt is really cute." I heard Sana say.

"Yeah! That would look really good on you." I said. What did you just say, Taemin. Way to play it cool.

Later, we stopped by at this Korean merchandise store. It was full of cute little notebooks, writing utensils, stuffed animals, and candy.

The other guys were in their little groups looking for something they like. Me, Kai, and Sana were in a group. Sana kept jumping around from one station to another. She really liked everything in this store.

"OMG! Look at this pen its so pretty! But its so expensive!"

"Omo this notebook is amazing, but I already have too many diaries."

"Awwwww this poster is so cute! OMG THE PRICES FOR THESE THOUGH!"

Then she came over to a stuffed animal she really liked. She didn't know we were following her the entire time.

"Wow, its so cute~" It was a huge stuffed panda. It was really cute. The eyes are so big! But she put it back down after looking at the price. ($40)

From time to time, I noticed she would walk by the panda and touch it.

"I think she really likes that panda." Kai said softly to me. I nodded.

"I'm gonna buy it for her." I'm pretty broke, but its ok. It's for Sana.

"Hey, I'll help out, it's pretty expensive." Kai said. I allowed it. We put it inside a large box and bag. The others wanted to carry the bag, so that it won't look like me and Kai bought the bear for her.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" Suho asked.

"Sure."

So we all walked to the food court. There was a selection of food from pizza, to sushi to jajamyeon. Of course, Sana chose sushi.

I sat across from Sana, who was next to Kai and Luhan. I wanted some of her sushi so I took my chopsticks and slowly and sneakily attempted to steal one.

"Yah!" She said, lightly hitting my chopsticks with hers.

"Haha just let me have one!" I pleaded, teasing her.

"No..." she said pouting, but later she let me have some.

"Aww, thank you Sana." I said to her. She smiled back with her cheeks full of sushi. I took another and said,

"Here" She opened her mouth and I fed her a piece of sushi and her face turned a bit pink. I laughed.

After eating, we went into a small photo booth to take some photos. We crammed as many people as we could into the small thing. Sana and I got a picture of just us, so we could save the memories.

Kai's POV

Sana's pretty cute, to be honest. She's not that much younger than me, but she's probably Taemin's.

She got to learn most of our names. She couldn't get Sehun or Suho's name right, lol, or Kris and Tao's.

Taemin told me everything he knew about her, and she seemed like a really cool person. I'd love to hang out with her someday... 

A/N: been a while right? lol sorry. so surprise I'm updating the rest of the story since i finished writing it today in the car.  i kinda lost inspiration towards the end so sorry if its not as good as you wanted it to be.  I was thinking of writing an NCT Yuta fanfic.  i'll think about it lol.  enjoy the rest of the story.

i would love it if you could share this story to other people, just warn them its cheesy in the beginning but not half bad towards the end ;)

thx so much for bearing with my cringe-y story XD

ill shut up now XD

||flaming_shawol||

||EXO_L_uhan||