One, Two, Three!

"You may unbuckle you seatbelts and exit the plane." The flight attendance announced.

I stood up from my seat and opened the overhead to get 5 shopping bags with tissue paper decoratively sticking out.

The other members stood up from their seats and stood in the aisle.

Ah, finally in Seoul, ready to see my kids... :)

The car ride to the dorm was about an hour, so during the time, we all wrote cards for Sana and Yoogeun. Yeah, it's not Yoogeun's birthday, but since we were getting gifts for Sana, we should get some for Yoogeun, too!

Key opened the car door and ran out to the front door when the car stopped, followed by us.

We rang the doorbell. It was about 8 in the morning, so maybe Sana and Yoogeun are still asleep.

A smooth rhythm of footsteps came closer to the door, which was opened by the PD.

"Shhhh their asleep." One of the staffs told us. Six camera men followed us to Yoogeun's room.

"Yooguen-ah!" We yelled quietly. He sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes, then jumped from bed to give us all hugs.

"You're back!" He cheered.

"Yeah! We have presents for you and Sana! But first, lets go wake up Sana and surprise her!" Onew said to Yooguen.

"Yeah!" He whispered.

We all crept towards Sana's room, where she was quietly snoring. Kekeke.

We limited the amount of noise as much as possible as we entered her room.

"Ready? Say 'Happy birthday' on 3" Taemin said in a whisper.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

Yeah I know this part is like CRAZY short but thats all I have for now. I won't be able to update till like, FOREVER. So don't expect any more updates until like a month or two. Sorry

I came up with an idea real quick over my vacation. It's real crap but I hope you will still like it. 

Thank you guys for the reads, votes and for following me :)

~•~||flaming_shawol||~•~