Last Day of Hello Teenager

My POV

The day finally came, the last day of Hello Teenager. I was in my room, taking off the pictures on the wall and storing them in a folder. I put away my notebooks, clothes, stuffed animals, and so on. I took out the letter that was for SHINee and read through it one more time, checking for grammatical errors. I stopped by at each of the members' rooms and placed a box on their desk. The box had a drawing, note, and some candies. The camera man followed me outside my room to the living room where SHINee and Yoogeun were waiting. Yoogeun's bag was beside him along with his stuffed toys. As soon as he saw me, he ran up and gave me a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you, big sister." He said.

"I'll miss you too." We all sat together on the floor and had our last conversations.

I noticed a huge paper bag behind Taemin, he kept moving it as if he were trying to hide it.

"Taemin-oppa, what's behind you?" I asked curiously. I laughed as he sighed.

"I was gonna give it to you later, but since you asked..." He brought the bag to the center of the circle we were sitting at.

"We went to the mall not too long ago..." He stated. Then motioned me to open the bag. I reached my hands inside and felt something soft and fluffy. Oh, wait, that can't be it. I bring out the object and it's the stuffed panda from the mall that I thought was crazy expensive but cute af!

"No way! It's like $40 USD!" I hugged it. Taemin was waaaay to nice. Taemin scratched the back of his neck and his checks a little pink.

"I noticed you passing by it a lot when we stopped by that one store." He said smiling. He was satisfied with my reaction to the stuffed panda. I thanked him many times and told him to tell Kai-oppa I said thank you.

When the conversation seemed to have ended, I pulled out the letter and prepared to read it.

Dear SHINee,

Spending time with you was the most memorable thing I had done my whole life. Not just because I got to hang out with idols, but because you all were so kind and took care of me. I enjoyed every single moment we shared with you, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin, and Yoogeun. From the first day when it was a little awkward, to Yoogeun arriving, to the amusement park and the loads of fun we had, and the times we played at home together like a family, celebrating my birthday, shopping at the mall, hanging out at historical places of South Korea, having fun around the city, and now, just talking with each other. This letter is a little short, but words can't explain the happy moments we shared together as a family. I hope we can keep in touch and still be friends. I hope we can all see each other again someday. I loved spending time with all of you. Thank you so much for being in my life.

Na Sana

At the end of reading the letter, my vision was blurred from the water building up in my eyes. I held them in as much as I could. We all ran to each other and had one big group hug. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I just laughed along with everyone as tears fell. Everyone was saying stuff like "Aww we love you too, Sana".

After talking some more, we all went to get our belongings to drive to the airport. Minho and I were somewhat isolated from the others, so he got into action.

"So," He said, clearing his throat. "I've been saving this for today, since this is probably the last time I'll see you and all, and... anyways back the point." He said, nervously. He pulled out a small box with a cute ribbon wrapping around it.