Boy texts boy

Blaine was setting up for his fifth show. He was officially a fourth of the way through his tour. He had been going for two weeks.

And it was official. After his date with Kurt, he could not get the boy off his mind. This was bad. It went against all of Blaine's rules about dating fans. But Kurt seemed different.

There was something honest and sincere about the young man. He seemed to really want to get to know Blaine.

No one had ever taken the time to really get to know him before. Blaine was completely stricken by the man.

Which influenced his decision to mix up his music set that night. He would add a song, directed at Kurt.

It took the whole ride to the next city the day after his date with Kurt for him to decide which song to sing to Kurt. He didn't necessarily want a relationship with him, even though his heart begged to differ.

But, I mean, he was still on tour and everything. And he had only known the guy for two weeks. But he knew that he definitely wanted to spend more time with him.

And the best way he could think of getting that point across was by serenading him.

He finally found a song that conveyed everything he felt at the moment, and he felt confident that Kurt would be happy.

Blaine hoped that Kurt decided to stand up at the front so he could make sure that Kurt understood that the song was for him.

And he was in luck. Kurt stood front and center at his show that night. As Blaine walked out onto stage and greeted the crowd with his rehearsed speech, he glanced down at the beautiful man right in front of him and gave him a smile, waving inconspicuously at him.

He opened with his usual song, a fast upbeat pop number that he wrote back in high school, then he transitioned to a Disney cover, then on to a musical theater song.

Then another pop song. This was the part in the night when he would usually cover another, slower Disney song, but this is where he decided to sing to Kurt.

"Okay, everybody. I hope you're all having a good time tonight! Normally I would cover another Disney song at this point, but I'm changing it up a bit tonight. I hope you don't mind!"

Blaine paused, looking down at Kurt, making sure he had his full attention. Kurt was looking up at him with a curious expression on his face. Blaine smiled down at him.

"I made a new friend, recently. And he's here tonight. And I'd like to dedicate this song to him.

I hope you like it. It's called We Could Be Friends, by Freelance Whales. So here it goes..."

With that, Blaine began to sing his heart out, never once taking his eyes off of Kurt.

I am convinced
that we could be friends
We have several interests in common
In common

And I am convinced
that we have been friends
Were you a Tahitian
grain of sand
In a past life?

Please don't put your face into your hands
we could be friends
Please don't put your face into your hands
we could be friends

I am convinced
that we should be friends
We compare our hearts
to things that fly
But cannot land

Please don't put your face into your hands
we could be friends
Please don't put your face into your hands
we could be friends
Please don't put your face into your hands
we could be friends
Please don't put your fresh into your ways
we could be friends
Please don't put your face into your hands
we could be friends
I can count the ways on my two hands
We could be friends