WHO R U?

TIFFANY POV

I drink for almost an hour at KTY bar killing my time and for some release too. I was a little bit tipsy but I can think and see clearly, I was wearing my pink plain buttoned blouse with cute ruffles tucked neatly inside my cream skirt that cuts above my knee. Jessica couldn't accompany me because she we're paying a visit to her mother-in-laws at the other side of the city with her husband Sooyoung. Geez! I feel envious of them I didn't dated anyone until now or you can call me NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH but I'm happy and contented with that at least I wouldn't deal from stupid heartbreaks again. Yeah, again because wayback on my highschool days I was kinda rejected by my ultimate crush, Park Chanyeol, he was a badass hearthrob on our campus. I confessed during our school festival in the middle of the field, I sound kinda desperate, right? Dammit!

I often dream a guy who appears always under the moonlight such a weird dream but I found it rare and special because I'm having a dream every 9th of the month with him. I couldn't asked for his name but if I do it always interrupted and it sucks, always ended at Kim Ta? Err...what? Sometimes Jessica mocking me that it was Kim Tae Hee, a famous actress but the hell he had a manly figure and voice and a vampire aura like Edward Cullen, oh my I love him! Yeah, I hope so but it would be scary then, it was ironic that I was a nurse but at the same time afraid of blood, seriously and Dr. JESSICA JUNG always making a fool out of me and damn she's the Queen of Mocking-jay and me as her poor victim everyday of her mocking. I wanna curse or smashed her for life but she was my boss who gave me money for living so that's a big NO NO for me. *sighs*

WOW! HE WAS HANDSOME! I thought.

Someone caught my attention infront of me, he was wearing a black coat with a red scarf encircled his neck, a black shirt underneath and black jeans with holes on his both knees wearing a pair of red converse sneakers and a black shades on, in short he was all black except from the scarf and the shoes. His curled bangs was so perfect while looking at me, yeah w-wait what? Oh no he was! I nearly fell off from the round table from a shocked because I was in a love at first sight and he was damn looking at me. I felt my face flushed in embarassment as I shifted my seat and be more feminine infront of him. OMG! Tiffany Hwang you're delusional now, how could a handsome man fall for you who was a nerd since your birth and also a bad kisser, yeah I doesn't have my first kiss yet. Dang! I was so naive and unlucky and whom I ended up was too lucky because I'm still fresh and limited edition on the market, kidding!

Sowenuel Malebhwa~

"H-Hel-" Damn she always cut me off!

"GET YOUR BIG BUTT AT HOME N.O.W!!!!" Jessica yelled when she checking my apartment and still dark inside. She always does that everytime we weren't together because she treated me like a younger sister since she was only child of the family of Jung doctors.

"I will, just give me a sec. Bye!" She seems like a nagging mother but I like the fact how she always concerned at me. I slowly gulped down my liquor and wipes my mouth before I stood up and making my way outside of KTY but I couldn't walk straight 'coz I'm a little bit drunk so I was leaning on the wall for support as I see myself walking on a dark empty alley away from the bar, I felt someone tailing behind me but I shrugged it off and keeping my pace fast unlike before.