By Your Side

FLASHBACK

Year 1600

(A/N: Just imagine their clothing was like on Spain back then, I'm not familiar with their hanbok. Bear with me guys thanks :)

There was a delightful young lady who lives in Seoul and came from a middle class family. She was attending a private highschool near their residence but not everyone knows her identity because she was anti-social. Aftet her class she immediately went home by herself walking in pavements. Unbeknown to her,  someone was tailing behind her everytime she walks herself home.

"What do you want?" The young lady asked sharply without looking at the back while gripping on her book tightly. She was afraid but she held it since she doesn't want to appear weak, not now.

"I-I only want to walk you home since you're always by yourself. It was too dangerous for a lady like you walking late." The young boy sincerely said carrying book on his left hand. He always hide at the back when he was tailing behind the young fine lady but unfortunately he was caught by her.

"F-Fine." The young lady continue her pace with the young boy behind her still following her footsteps. It was now a daily routine for them that they become much closer even though they spoke two or three words only but they alreasy shares the same feeling with each other. The young boy gladly dropped her on the residence without her parent's knowledge. After a few months, the boy decided to confessed his undeniable feelings for the young fine lady as he asked her to meet him at the back of their old school since it was only few who have known the place.

"What are we doing here, Taeyeon-ssi?" The young lady asked with a nervous feeling.

"I-I want to tell you something, Miyoung-ah." He continued as he fidgets on his finger without any eye contact with the eyesmile lady infront of him.

He handed her a pink bouquet with purple wrapped that the young lady gladly took it without a second thought, she blushes. The scent of the pink tulips attracts her smell as she flashes him the famous eyesmile that rarely seen by others since she wasn't used to be around in public.

"Y-You like it?" Taeyeon asked.

"NO!" Miyoung replied on a serious tone on her voice.

"R-Really? S-Sorry?" He replied in a sad tone amd frustration creeping up from him.

"I love it, Taeyeon. Thank you!" She skillfully hugged the frozen young boy whom his heart was beating crazily by their first intimate contact.

"I-I think I like you Taeyeon-ssi." Miyoung whispered before running back to her classroom giving him a peck on his burning cheeks. He was still dumbfounded and seems his tongue caught him and keeps him silence for a whole day.