No Attachment

BACK AT THE PENTHOUSE.....

Tiffany was cooking their meal for dinner when she felt arms snaking on her waist. She smiled by smelling the familiar she picks for him, chin suddenly like placed on her bare shoulder blade as she wear a loose pink sweatshirt and a mini shorts exposing her sexy assets infront of her husband's byun eyes.

"Hey, sexy~" Taeyeon whispered seductively against his wife's expose neck that brings Tiffany a little bit shiver. She continued her cooking to shrugged the intense feelings between them but Taeyeon still nibbling on her milky white neck and suck it hard.

"T-Tae? S-Stop it! Mason might see us here making out!" Tiffany groans when she feels her husband was already unstoppable of his business to her goddess body. She wants to slapped him but she was cornered by two strong arms helding her slim waist and reaching her undergarments. Byuntae!

"Geez! Older people these days!" Mason saw his parents already stripping their piece of clothes while he felt his hunger inside but decided not to interrupt them since it wasn't his business either. He leaves them without him noticing and heading his way up inside his precious room that full of Jiyoung's photos.

He fished out his phone from his hed table amd dialled Jiyoung's because he felt of calling her too. Mason was a kind of boy that doesn't show his expression towards a person even though he cares so much especially when it comes to Jiyoung, his childhood bestfriend. He was matured enough compared to his father, he acts cold infront but warm inside and a very popular on their campus since he was also handsome but seems Jiyoung didn't even give a shit on him even he tried to act like a real man on her and thought that she might like someone else.

"Mason-ah!" A dolphin-voice distracted his ears as well as thoughts. He smiles hearing Jiyoung on the line but held his feelings.

"C-Can w-we meet now?" Mason shamelessly asked the young latter while stammering helplessly.

"......................"

"Want blood? Okay!" Jiyoung response before she already hanged up leaving a dumbfounded boy.

"He only needs me because of my damn precious blood. Stupid Mason! I hate you!" Jiyoung thought.

CITY CENTRAL PARK.....

The fidgeting boy was lurking around waiting for her bestfriend warming himself on his black coat and sat on the bench when he felt tiredness since he was still a half norm and almost waiting for an hour outside the cold weather.

"M-Mason? S-Sorry I'm so late, I helped Appa to encode his paperworks on his faculty and Mom obliged me to clean my room since it was weekend. Mianhe" Jiyoung still catching her breath due to an excessive running on the way here but Mason still showed his straightface and coldness but it doesn't mean he was mad, he was still on the process of the appropriate words to say towards the latter, he was a bit shy now when she was around.

"A-Aniyo, it's o-okay so c'mon we've gotta lot things to do." Mason walked away without looking back at the exhausted latter. Great stammering Mason!

"Psh! Jerk! He's not even asking how I am or am I okay? Still cold, huh? Nevermind." Jiyoung thought.

They're strolling around not even knowing where the hell they exactly going. Jiyoung was now pissed but Mason seems a little bit off and on his stupid reverie while hands were inside his coat pocket. The weather was freaking cold since it was nearly winter season, he glances back and saw the young girl freezing to death as she clasped her hands together to warm herself, as a gentleman he quickly went beside her, grabbing her hand without a warning and put it inside his pocket, encircled his baby blue scarf on Jiyoung's neck without words before they continue their pace again.

The flustered latter frantically facepalming herself mentally knowing that Mason didn't even care at all since he always keep his cold facade to everyone but unbeknown to her the young vampire shares the same feeling with her, it's the lad that keeps himself reserved. "Never get too attached." Mason's word on him.

"I think this place has been secluded since people rarely took this way for a shortcut or let's say they didn't even knew this alley exist." Jiyoung informing Mason about the place to do their blood-sucking business but the vampire was still unmoved battling over his heart and mind.

Jiyoung tilted her head as she removes the scarf for a better access and leaned against the wall for support when the sucking initiates just to bear pain. She didn't informed her parents regarding this matter though Jessica knew about the identity of Mason but didn't mentioned any since she doesn't want to bother her Omma and Appa. She snapped back on reality when she felt that Mason stopped her and seeing a sincere look from him.

"I don't want you to get involved with me so it's better that we stop this also I can handle myself since I'm a half-norm, remember? I don't want you to hurt and suffer from my stupid bloodlust and I don't you to get too attached to me, enough of this we have to end like this. Sorry Jiyoung-ah." Mason confessed makes a pang on her heart since she wanted him all along since they grew up together and their family we're too close.

"Mason? I—" Jiyoung was cut-off when the young one quickly leaves her behind without finishing her words as she burst out her sorrowful emotions of being broken.

"Love you." She spoke softly.

****************************

A/N: Sorry guys I'm a lil bit off this days since I'm busy with my work but my lovely readers keeps me inspired to update. Hehehehe gomawo.

Dear Santa was daebak but it was a short comeback for TTS.

Keep supporting! :)

chocomint89 xxxxx