The Curse

YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS EVIL!!!"

Clenching teeth, fist turns into a ball and a fierce look from a raging vampire leader Taeyeon was now reaching the limit of its patience while averting attention to the woman who was smiling devilishly to them as his own son was lying lifelessly into his arms pooled by blood. Tiffany who was still a captive of the greedy wolves kneeling weakly as she stood on her own spot hopelessly crying out her emotions towards her son who passed away a minutes ago. Sooyoung who was still defending their ground with his daughter grieving over her dead boyfriend, they all look devastated at that moment seems like the time suddenly paused obliviously to their own thinking. Everything that surrounded them turned black for the Kim's as well as the Choi's when all of a sudden someone breaks the pregnant silence between all of them.

"Seems like I missed the show here, huh?" A weak Yoong appears wearing a smirk on his pale face holding his sore body soaked his worn-out clothes soaked with own blood knowing that he was already dead Taeyeon who was unconsciously hanging his jaw with wide-eyes opened. The young pale boy gave a little smile towards his shocked best buddy but avert his attention to the evil Hyoyeon who was standing not far from his spot. She was eyeing the uninvited young pale vampire when another appearance came into their sight and it was none other than Jessica who was holding the book she was longing for but knowing that the woman couldn't be fooled she was thinking of a plan that will trapped them all since she was known by sly evil one for nothing.

"YAH!!! CHOI JESSICA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???" Sooyoung scoffed seeing his wife on this dangerous place that crowded with wolves and vampires who was in chaos. He was trying to run towards his wife's spot when a bunchful of wolves blocking his way as he was slashing his weapon to and fro against the aggressive puff infront of him leaving Taeyeon behind.

Before Sooyoung could reached his wife he was lay down on his back with TOP hovering at him while holding his both arms as he was clawed by him. He groaned as a frequent pain hits him really hard since he couldn't do anything with both arms restrained by TOP and his broken sword thrown a few steps away from him. Taeyeon let Jiyoung hold his son into her arms as he backing up the helpless vampire underneath but he was blocked by Daesung smirking evilly at him and ready to assault him anytime. The aggressive wolf take his first move as he bravely attacks him infront without a second thoughts that gave Taeyeon a chance to dodge beforehand but his expectation turned into a bitter one because before his attempts he was trapped by the chains on his foot that Daesung uses as a weapon. The wolf pulled Taeyeon down and landed mercilessly on the ground with a bleeding lips cause by the sudden attack from the enemy as Tiffany stared down at him with a horror look in her eyes while Hyoyeon rudely grabbed her hairlocks walking towards Jessica who was securely embracing the book into hers stepping back when she felt they were approaching her spot since she was still had a fear and shocked of what she was witnessing now, a vampires and werewolves has truly exist. Her thoughts of suspecting her husband Choi was true and learned her children's extraordinary skills and reflexes was all so clear with her own mind now that she finally realizes that she had married a  vampire and have kids which inherits their father's instead of hers but oblivious for almost 8 years now.

"GIVE ME THAT FUCKIN' BOOK IN YOUR HANDS OR I RIPPED YOUR BOTH HEADS, SO HANDED ME OVER THAT THING!" Hyoyeon yelled at the scared woman who was a few steps away from her and Tiffany who was struggling into her holds. They approached the blonde immediately when Jessica runs back but two wolves towering her way made her halt on spot, she was trembling in fears when one of the them lifted their claws infront of her that made her close her eyes and thinking that it would be her last but after a few minutes she doesn't felt anything so she slowly opens her eyes seeing her own husband shielded himself to protect her using his own body. Sooyoung kicked the wolf on its crotch made him stumble into another wolf beside him before they fell into the ground.

"Are you alright Sica? Why are you here by the way? Are you nuts? This is too dangerous for you, I'm sorry I lied and keep it to you for a long time I don't want to scare you away and leave me behind. I couldn't imagine myself without you my love." Sooyoung sincerely pours his true feelings to Jessica who was staring lovingly at him getting overwhelmed by his chessy words. Instead of an answer he receives a warm hug from her wife as he felt loved by their little moments and he hugs back his wife with full of love and affection.

"Argh!!!!!!!" Jessica was stabbed behind on her shoulder by Hyoyeon using her little knife while they're on their own moments. Sooyoung who was nervously witnessing the blood flowing from his wife's back something that made his blood boiled. Hyoyeon stepped aback when she already take the book from Jessica and threw Tiffany from her grasped as she opens the book and read the spellbound made their scars glows as well on her twin sisters. She activates the power of the curse that within them, Tiffany's crimson eyes turns into a white one and black dots on the center of her pupil. She was out of her control and when she waves her both hands all of that surrounds her thrown like a dust from the sand. Hyoyeon who's eyes turns black and a white dot in the center opposite from her twin siblings, she lifted the piece of the ground using her own hand and throws at Taeyeon but he swiftly dodges her attack.

"Jessica don't close your eyes, please?" Sooyoung who was crying on her dying wife struggles for her life. The wife smiles at him and trying to meet her lips with his that gladly obeyed by him before she whispers between the kiss.

"A-Are yy-you sure with that?" Sooyoung asked with a worried tone but Jessica only nods as her response.

"It will sting a bit just endure it." Sooyoung leaves no choice just to revive his wife's life so he will do anything even it was too risky and complicated. They're not sure if her body could takebeing a vampire but they risk it since there was no option left to made her alive.

Taeyeon saw her wife on her knees holding her hairlocks that turned grayish highlights covering her beautiful features. He slowly approached her and levels himself to his wife's position places his both hands to her bare shoulders since her clothings slightly torns but before he prolonged his touch he was grabbed by Tiffany on his neck seeing his wife's changes from her hair, eyes and emotions he knows that he was on a great danger but he couldn't lay a finger to his beloved, he doesn't to lose someone again.

"T-Tiffany?"

*********************************

A/N: Sorry for the long wait I hope that you still support my stories despite of the slow updates. Thank you.

I'm waiting for TaeNySic comeback next month. Omona~

chocomint89 xxxxxx