First Snow Together

It was a blissful Sunday morning when Tiffany decided to went to the grocery and buy some stuffs that were running out on their house after they arrived from Jeonju last week. Taeyeon didn't have to accompany her since he was summoned by the Elders last night so sadly Tiffany went by on herself. She meticulously scanned every shelves on the store to buy quality items as well as food for a week stock but she bumps into someone when she try to grabbed the item on top. She wince in pain as her poor butt kissed the floor but a hand suddenly offered infront of her gesturing her to support it to stood on her foot, she complied.

"T-Thank y-you." Tiffany said while taking her stuffs scattered on the floor while the gentleman helps her to pick it up since he was felt sorry too. She slowly meeting his gaze and wandering the familiar face she met from the Han River a weeks ago.

"Oh, you're that girl I bumped into at the Han River a weeks ago if I'm not mistaken." The gentleman spoke with an excitement tone on his voice and eyes sparkling while he handed her the stuffs from his hand.

"Y-Yeah, I already figure it out. Sorry again for being cack-handed." Tiffany trying her best to avoid since her husband will definitely getting jealous to someone who wants to be friend with her especially when a guy involves, it was a big NO, NO for her.

"I'm Yuri Kwon and you are?" The gentleman introduces himself without her consent.

"A-Ah. W-Wait? My husband was on the line! Excuse me." Tiffany lied while she fishing out her phone from her purse to excuse herself so she could avoid the tanned guy.

She suddenly remembered her dream when Taeyeon warned her about the Yuri guy that she have to avoid but she wasn't sure if he was the one he'd been talking about since there we're a billion tons of Yuri all over the world. She tilted her head from left to right making sure that Yuri was out of her sight since she was being aware from any guy who wants to talk at him without her husband knowing. A loyal wife indeed. Go Fany-ah!

"Looking for someone?" A voice startled her trance nearly gave her an heart attack. Yuri playfully smirked seeing Tiffany's dumb face knowing that she obviously avoiding him.

"O-Oh yeah, I was looking for —"

"Me! Hello, wifey! I was looking for you almost an hour ago where have you been?" Taeyeon suddenly appears on the picture wearing black turtle neck sweater with a worn-out blue denim and black beanie on his head and also wearing shades since he wasn't used to the sunlight striking his eyes. He place his arms over Tiffany's shoulder since he was tall and showing intimacy infront of the tanned guy who was getting pissed by his arrogant appearance. They both have staring battle that the wife noticed and distract their attention to her.

"Can we get our lunch now hubby?" She broke the intense silence between the two supernatural creatures and facing her husband. She purposely ignores Yuri hoping that he would leave them alone since uneasy feelings creeping on her.