I Remember You

THIRD PERSON POV

Early in the morning, Taeyeon was rummaging his clothes inside the walking closet on the master bedroom but still he was bothered by Tiffany who claimed as his beloved wife. Slowly, he entered to shower when suddenly a loud thud on his head, he felt heavy pain until darkness engulf his sight and consciousness.

FEW MINUTES LATER....

Tiffany feel sorry about throwing the empty basin on her husband's head but she was startled by him so she was instantly threw anything near her and of course, she was bathing herself naked inside when Taeyeon entered. Byuntae!

The husband squirmed and slowly opening his eyes while caressing his injured head. He wince in pain just by slightly touching the area where the basin badly hits it. The obedient wife helped her husband to stand up on his back and leaning them on the headboard.

"I think I remember some of my memories now." He honestly blurted out staring at her feeling innocent wife who was trying to act cute on her annoyed husband.

Ding. Dong. Ding. Dong.

"Oh, it must be HER!" Taeyeon thought.

"I will get it. Just prepare us some snacks and an apple juice, okay?" He shamlessly ordered his wife who was clueless at the uninvited guest but still comply at her dearest husband who excitedly opened their penthouse door.

"C'mon on in." The husband genuinely smiled at his expected guest while ushering her inside the living room that painted blue and cream couch set with a dirty white carpet.

"Thanks, Stephen." The girl blushes at the man's etiquette behavior. The man had this name when he was on amnesia and only remembered STEPHANIE (Tiffany's fullname) that keeps on replaying on his mind so he take STEPHEN out of it.

They both sat on the comfy couch with a center table as the girl stares at him lovingly but seems Taeyeon now felt uncomfortable since he knew his real identity told by his new claimed wife which giving him a hard time confirming his own feelings between his wife and the girl he was wooing from last week, Janhae. Finally, the cute girl break the pregnant silence on the place.

"I dropped by in your office and your colleagues said that you're not reporting today so I thought that you might now staying here." Janhae carefully explained when she saw the man she adores was felt uneasy.