Near The Edge

T-Tae? Mianhe!"

The two crying figure pause and tilted their heads towards the hoarse voice that was now standing behind them. The husband froze when he saw the helpless wife crying over her worries and that made his heart crash but the older Kim stood infront of him blocking his views while pointed the 2mm silver caliber straight to the woman's heart that ready trigger anytime soon unannounced. Taeyeon's eyes shot wide open looking at where the weapon pointed at, the older Kim staring straight at Tiffany's without any hint of emotions. The air around them goes thicker while breathing held its place as they stood unmoved forgetting the other twin that escaped unharmed while the sacred book was on its hand.

"Try to shoot and I wouldn't hesitate to ripped off your head without a second thought." Taeyeon said firmly made the older Kim alarmed that something sharp pointed at his neck until he tilted his head to took a full view of the object knowing that it was Taeyeon's sharp pointed visible claw.

"You're crazy fuck ass, Taeyeon! Are you out of your wits? She will be the reason of how both humans & us will crash into pieces or let me blow your heads instead!" The older Kim escaped with ease from Taeyeon's grasped as he leaned closer the silver caliber into Tiffany's make both of them gasped. The gripped on her arm was tight make a visible marks as the older Kim's face was pointing straight at her with eagerness.

"Yah! What are you fucking doing there? Hyoyeon was already escaping together with the book and she was ready to cast the next forbidden fucking spell that would crash us in a snap!" Yuri shouted while he tried to track the other twin with his excellent velocity like he flew like a falcon in the air hunting for its prey.

"Oh! Crap! Fuck!" The older Kim yelped in pain as Taeyeon hits the sensitive part of his neck using the broken sword handle and grabbed his wife from his uncle's gripped and launched themselves for escape.

TIFFANY POV

I thought it was the end when I close my eyes but I felt a strong hands embracing me whole as we jumped from branch to branch. I stared on my handsome husband's tough yet sexy look on his face as he was seriously focused on our escape from the older Kim that used to be my guardian before I was adopted by the Hwang's. I felt warmth from Taeyeon as he carries me with his musculine arms and seconds he secretly glanced at me before he focused on our tracks thought I wouldn't notice him at all. I admit he was so hot yet cute on both ways that made me fall inlove all over again like the first time we've met.

"Staring was a sin, just so you know!" Taeyeon breaking the awkward silence between us made me embarrassed and snuggles on his chest to hide my reddened cheeks. I heard him stifle his laugh as I made myself feel at home to his warmth as he held me tightly on his arms.

END OF POV

Yuri was now following behind when Hyoyeon decided to stop and face the werewolf leader with an evil smirked worn on her. A flaming ball of fire was casted from her palm definitely another forbidden spell from the book as Yuri's eyes grew wider because it was a huge disadvantage from his side as he doesn't know how to cast a fucking spell. The ball of fire threw straight to him as he swiftly dodges the first attack followed by a second one but unfortunately it hits him as he was caught by the next one which was the third. Pain immediately crept from the fresh wounds on his left arm and covered it with his own bare hands but Hyoyeon mercilessly greets him with another powerful but thankfully his speed was undeniably perfect.

"Is that what you've got?" Yuri boastfully said looking straightly  into her emotionless face still held her composure but little did he know Hyoyeon planned something evil against him. Suddenly, the sight of the werewolf leader becomes dark that even himself was surprised until no light invaded his vision, he froze and the breath he takes goes thinner as time passed by. Hyoyeon who was amused and enjoying the view made a victorious smile but an evil one as she was successfully put him under the spell when he was swiftly dodges her attack to distract his attention from her true motives. She created a dart-like contains a strong amount of rare poison that she invented when staying on the Kwon's mansion since Hyoyeon was a freaking mad genius scientist on her own without someone's knowledge.

"What can you say, Kwon Yuri? Did my medicine took your body in pleasure? Serves you right freaking asshole!" Hyoyeon mocked the helpless leader who was struggling on his life hugging the cold ground as he felt numb and pain creeping out from his body since the poison already invading his system that any minute he would die and that was her point. KILL ALL WHO AGAINST HER SELFISH AMBITION.

"Fuck!" Yuri grunt in pain feeling nauseous as he eagerly fights the numbness of his own body but unfortunately he failed and leads him into death after a few minutes of battle.

"3 minutes and 28 seconds seems not bad for a shitty pup!" Hyoyeon observes how long he would last as she counted the time on her watch before she leaves the unfortunate Kwon who was lifelessly lying on the ground. She continued her pace with ease as she leads herself to the sacred place where she could cast another spellbound that will soon fulfills her dream without her useless twin. She was disappointed that her plan wasn't going well according to what it was originally because of her twin's stupidity that may turned them down.

"Miss me?" Hyoyeon froze when someone whispered behind her but the coldness of its breath tickles her skin and yet makes her spine shivers into fear. A familiar voice yet so different aura inside because it was so pure evil now but then she kept her composure not wanting to see her weakness until she slowly tilted her head to captures the full view of the presence from where the voice came.

*********************************

A/N: Sorry if it tooks me so long for the update since my mind was kinda messed up with loads of work but I promise not to abandon this since it takes one to two more chapters to finished so keep on reading and supporting my story. Thank you :)

Now Playing: TaeYeon - Rain

chocomint89 xxxxx